The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Introduces new black guy, kills the old black guy...

Yikes the cliffhanger.... Want more.

Also they got to stop with Kill one black guy and replace him instantly with another. I actually like that convic... to bad.

I was thinking the same thing....what the heck.

Damn cliffhangers. After I watch Dexter tonight that show will be on a break too.

Breaking Bad's still on their break.....I hate these breaks.

Wow, didn't mean to get everyone all butthurt. There's parts of the show I enjoy, but I dunno though. Like I said, my diehard friends keep saying WATCH WATCH WATCH!! I'll keep trying.

If you don't like it by now then you won't like it if you keep watching I would bet. All that means is you don't like it. No need for butt hurt from anyone if that's all it's about.

But are they ready for 1 black guy and 2 black ladies?

Well we didn't see a black chick for all of season 2 so to make up for it, America will have to deal with 2 black chicks in season 3. It's a lot to ask for America I know, but I have faith that they will pull through and accept it!

February!? FEBRUARY!?!?!? Omg that's a long time to wait till the next episode.

I have to admit, this episode wasn't as much of a cliff hanger as what I was expecting. But that might be because we knew it was going to be one.

I guess we'll truly find out where loyalties lie, especially in the cases of Darryl, Merle, and Andrea. The Governor is wounded. His group isn't nearly as strong as Rick's especially if Rick's group now has Tyreese. I can see a territorial war breaking out over the prison but I can't imagine Rick's group being turfed. The loss of Penny and all the floating heads, as well as the breach of safety at Woodbury is sort of showing how The Governor is losing is powers one by one. And I like the idea of Tyreese being part of the group because Rick still isn't all there. The part where he imagined Shane walking towards him made me realize that he hasn't recovered for Lori's death and he's not fit to be the leader of the group. He needs Tyreese to step up

RIP to one black guy and welcome to the show to the other lol.

Loved the convo between Carol and Axel. There isn't a whole lot of room for comedy in this series so when they throw some in there it's really odd and funny.

Archived