The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

bed bug infestation

Pouria

It seems that I have a bed bug problem. So I wanted to know the cheapest option for pest control. I researched about this topic and it seems that it would need two treatments to completely get rid of them buggers. Does anyone know of any good pest control experts in the Burnaby area? I need to get rid of this problem fast before it spreads out through the whole house and gets worst. Any suggestions would be really helpful.

i guess all you can really do is vacuum/steam vacuum everything, wash all of your clothes in hot water. if you vacuum toss the bag, or empty the container outside

for pest control, consider orkin. i hear they specialize in bed bugs since the DTES is a pretty filthy area

Try to think of where you got them from so that you won't re-infest your place. Expect 0 sleep and lots of vacuuming. Unless you increase the temperature to like 50+ degrees...

This is one of the worst pests you can get.

Here is a clip from season 3 of Breaking Bad, with Mike explaining to Walter about his dealings with bed bugs:

ie, don't rely on what you get from this thread and hope what you do will be enough. If you're at all unsure, contact a professional and get that stuff figured out, asap.

It seems that I have a bed bug problem. So I wanted to know the cheapest option for pest control. I researched about this topic and it seems that it would need two treatments to completely get rid of them buggers. Does anyone know of any good pest control experts in the Burnaby area? I need to get rid of this problem fast before it spreads out through the whole house and gets worst. Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Archived