The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

World wide Soccer

TIGER SINGH

the only thing I´m sure is that in 2014 world cup we gonna have another "Maracanazo" because the Brazilian team is commanded by a dummy drugdealer from Corintians who don´t know what he is doing! no basic team, no good players, gaymar (newmar) will not do anything.

beat the "powerfull" teams of China, Iraq, Japan and North Korea even an MSL team can do. but for a 5 times FIFA world champiom we´re going down!

but I don´t care. I like NHL. vamos Argentina! beat gaymar!

best soccer team of the history?! wtf!

I´m not a soccer expert. but to be the best of the history you must have more champions. to beat Brazil you need beat Uruguay, Argentina, Italy and Germany first...

and I´m not sure if Spain will beat our neighbours. our "hermanos" are getting fast and strong....

Argentina's gonna have a wild time ahead in the world cup, right now they've got Messi and there's a young boy, I believe he's 8 and going to be playing in 8 years, plus he's supposed to be the next Pele, but, yeah, Brazil's youth level seems to be decreasing

best soccer team of the history?! wtf!

I´m not a soccer expert. but to be the best of the history you must have more champions. to beat Brazil you need beat Uruguay, Argentina, Italy and Germany first...

and I´m not sure if Spain will beat our neighbours. our "hermanos" are getting fast and strong....

oh right. so "the best team of today´s history". yeah. make sense. but note Argentina. they´re getting strong...

for Spanish lucky, they should play their games in Northeast, it´s hot, sunny and very cheap in lune/july. if Spain plays in south, bring your winter clothes because it´s cold as -10 celsius in some cities...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived