The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fake GDT] Fake Season: Carolina Hurricanes @ Vancouver Canucks, 7:00 PM PST; Monday, October 15, 2012 - FINAL: 3-1 VAN

FINAL SCORE: 3-1 Vancouver

fakeseason_game3_zps3cd03de0.jpg

You can catch the game here at our official Livestream channel.

Last Game:

VAN: Vancouver 5 vs Edmonton 2

banner_trevor_linden.jpg

Fake SportsCentre: Highlights, Commentary, and More!

Be sure to watch The Stanchion's postgame highlight show, Fake SportsCentre, on his YouTube channel, TheStanchion: http://www.youtube.c...er/TheStanchion

And also check out Wyatt Arndt's blog at The Province.com for more fake season updates: http://blogs.theprov...ag/wyatt-arndt/

Go Fake Canucks Go!

Next scheduled game: Thursday, October 18, 2012, Time TBA.

If anyone asks about Schneider, it comes down to what makes this league more fun to do and watch? Watching real life Luongo and Lack interact with this league gives it more life. Hence, I am giving them the spots on the team as the goalies. It's fun having Luongo and Lack play along with this and opens the door to possibly future interviews with them about their status in the fake league.

This is supposed to be a diversion during the lockout, not a 100% simulation of the league. I will take artistic leeway when I think it will add to the experience more.

That's my view on it, anyways!

Besides, maybe this will encourage other players to weigh in on Twitter if they want more ice time... ;)

If anyone asks about Schneider, it comes down to what makes this league more fun to do and watch? Watching real life Luongo and Lack interact with this league gives it more life. Hence, I am giving them the spots on the team as the goalies. It's fun having Luongo and Lack play along with this and opens the door to possibly future interviews with them about their status in the fake league.

This is supposed to be a diversion during the lockout, not a 100% simulation of the league. I will take artistic leeway when I think it will add to the experience more.

That's my view on it, anyways!

Besides, maybe this will encourage other players to weigh in on Twitter if they want more ice time... ;)

3-1 fake canucks, Tanev gets the hat trick, Kevin Bieksa hercule checks Eric Staal into the stratosphere which sparks a riot in the streets of fake Raleigh where an angry mob burns down the fake PNC Arena, little do they know that the fake game was held at fake Rogers Arena

Archived