3 replies to this topic

#1 theo5789

theo5789

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

I'm wondering if there are any places that would be looking for someone that is able to work one day a week on Mondays. I could possibly put in some evening shifts as well if I had to, but I prefer not to unless I must.

Anyone have any idea?
VanWhitecapsFC YouTube Page

Also mycanucksdotca on YouTube

#2 TowelPower12

TowelPower12

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

mcdonalds?

#3 22Sedinery33

22Sedinery33

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

You could always just Google "Vancouver (wherever in Vancouver you live in) part time jobs" and find something...
Posted Image

#4 Offensive Threat

Offensive Threat

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,563 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:51 AM

If your willing to work for minimum wage or close to it go to Manpower or another private temp agency and see what they may have. Tho if its only Mondays you might not get steady work. We get our warehouse temps from them but need them for 2 to 5 days usually and we arent going to train a guy whos only there one day.

Manpower is a private Company. Canada Manpower is Gov. The Gov manpower sends completely useless guys for jobs. We pay more for a private company so we get guys who arent drunk or leaving for lunch and not coming back.

Otherwise its service sector fast food type places. gas stations, etc,

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.