The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedin - MODO

supermanbieksa

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/sverige/elitserien/modo/article15613590.ab

The article says that the twins will play for modo if the entire season will be locked out, as danei says in the article to the question what would happen if the season would be cancelled ¨ yes, absolutely. if the whole season is cancelled we will be playing in modo next season¨. {hard to translate swedish to english with the exakt same words, and my shift button doesn't work so thats why i can't use proper brackets nor quotation marks.}

Rough translation for those who want it:

They had a rough star, but Modo are a contender now.

And here comes the next great announcement for the fans: Daniel and Henrik Sedin are open to play for the team.

“Yes, certainly. If the season is lost then that will differently be the case,” Daniel tells the Vancouver Sun. (Wonder why you Canadians haven’t said anything about this…)

The Sedins weren’t too interested of playing for Modo when the lock out-rumors first emerged, in the middle of August.

“We’ve decided to go overseas (to Vancouver) and stay there. Our kids are attending schools over there, so we’ll see what happens with the lock out,” said Daniel back then.

But it’s changed now.

“It’s really great!”

The first two weeks of the NHL regular season has been canceled, so it’s not decided whether the entire season will be locked out or not. If it is then Daniel and Henrik might return to Örnsköldsvik.

“Yes, certainly. If the season is lost then that will differently be the case,” Daniel tells the Vancouver Sun.

Modo got a slow start to the season, but found their game a few rounds back, greatly because of the addition of NHL’er Alexander Steen.

“It’s really great. I talked to Markus (Näslund) and he’s really excited at the moment. This is the start of something good,” says Daniel Sedin.

"if the whole season is cancelled ¨. {hard to translate swedish to english with the exakt same words, and my shift button doesn't work so thats why i can't use proper brackets nor quotation marks.}"

So are they talking about going over there THIS season or "we will be playing in modo next season"

This or next?

"if the whole season is cancelled ¨. {hard to translate swedish to english with the exakt same words, and my shift button doesn't work so thats why i can't use proper brackets nor quotation marks.}"

So are they talking about going over there THIS season or "we will be playing in modo next season"

This or next?

Archived