The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

what would be a fair trade for perry coming to vancouver

considering they will be free agents next year there value goes down unless they are signed or we get a conditional pick if they dont

i would say he would get somthing like the rick nash deal but not as much since hes a FA

1 prospect, 2 roster players and a 1st

Jensen/Tanev/Connauton, Higgins, Raymond, 1st for Perry. if he is resinged the price would be a lot steeper

If you really want the Ducks to consider then a fair price would be:

To Van: Corey Perry

To Ana: Alexander Edler, Zack Kassian, 1st

As a Canucks fan I wouldn't make this trade and I doubt the Ducks would be willing to pull the trigger and trade their former Hart Trophy winner; even for a solid package like this.

If you really want the Ducks to consider then a fair price would be:

To Van: Corey Perry

To Ana: Alexander Edler, Zack Kassian, 1st

As a Canucks fan I wouldn't make this trade and I doubt the Ducks would be willing to pull the trigger and trade their former Hart Trophy winner; even for a solid package like this.

You say he would be beast with the Sedins, Burrows and Kesler. Well unfortunately I don't really see a trade for him without give up one of those assets. Edler may be able to work a trade for him, but I like Edler and still think he has a lot to offer. I wouldn't want to trade him because he really does help pur D. Maybe if we had some good D prospects in our system I wouldn't mind it as much but as of now I think we could find another good top 6 without giving up an asset we have much use of - Like maybe trade Ballard, Raymond, etc. to get that top 6 guy?

Archived