The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PS3 GM Connected League(Casual Play/Sim) NEW THREAD - *24 SPOTS OPEN*

2Guys1Puck

Ahh what a series. You scared me when you started winning. Game 5 i was thinking of pulling price. Iggy and cammy were strugling till game 6. Another man down with cole getting injured early in the series. But max P came back. Brodeur robbed me a couple of times . You played great and hope to play you next season soon. I will try to win for you bud. Good series.

Mtl has pulled a upset eliminating the president trophy winners in 6 games

Yeah crazy series, every game was decided in the third period (I think).

Colorado wishes San Jose the best of luck throughout their journey for the 2013 Stanley cup!

We had a tough season with a lot of injuries, relied heavily on leadership from havlet and our young core stepping up when called upon. We are expecting big things next year as we see this season as a very successful one with many good highlights. Can't wait till we start the next season!

If everybody would play their games, yes. Haven't checked today at all to see where we're at, but as of yesterday 5 series hadn't even been started yet. If people aren't cooperating to play their series, I have to be made aware. If both people in a series are just not going on at all, well then I don't know what to do. I don't want to just kick everybody haha.

If everybody that is going to make an effort to play has played, I'll advance it. If nobody complains about not being to play their opponent, as in both teams in a series haven't been on, I'll advance it. So I'd like some input from the people that are active and see if that works for them I guess.

Archived