The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PS3 GM Connected League(Casual Play/Sim) NEW THREAD - *24 SPOTS OPEN*

2Guys1Puck

Forced to kick most of the league because they we're inactive scrubs after the playoffs, had to make sure the CPU would at least re-sign some of their players; guess it was just too boring for them. Lots of teams open, first come first serve, I'm not holding teams for people that didn't have the ability to check on the league even every couple of days. Looking for ACTIVE GMS!

I know, none of them had been on at all. I know some of them were fairly committed before, just got bored with playoffs I guess, but I had to kick them so the teams would at least re-sign some players. Anybody is more than welcome to join/rejoin at this point.

Gustav Nyquist, Jamie Benn, Milan Lucic, Carl Hagelin, Magnus Paajarvi, Thomas Tatar, Chris Stewart, Brad Marchand, Tyler Seguin, Artem Anisimov, Peter Mueller, Patrick Berglund, Sam Gagner, Adam Henrique, Marcus Johanssen, Brayden Schenn, Nazem Kadri, Craig Smith, Alex Pietrangelo, Karl Alzner, Jamie McBain, Kevin Shattenkirk, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Jared Spurgeon, Jon Blum, Cody Franson, John Carlson, Travis Hamonic, Slava Voynov, Carl Gunnarsson, Nick Leddy, Alec Martinez, Jimmy Howard, Tuukka Rask, Mike Smith, Nicklas Backstrom, Jonathan Bernier, Ben Bishop, Robin Lehner, Kevin Poulin, Sergei Bobrovsky, Michal Neuvirth. All UFA. And thats just the first couple i see in the app. Im sure if i went into the game and checked there would be more. 11 RFA total.

Not enough of these ---> :picard: to explain how I feel

Yea it seems like this league might be over, oh well at least I won the 1st year we played ::D

I think I will be taking my talents to the Omega league B)

to fill in for the gaming time I will lose from this league assuming it's coming to an end. Although I'm still interested in trying to make it work if it's possible

Archived