The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PS3 GM Connected League(Casual Play/Sim) NEW THREAD - *24 SPOTS OPEN*

2Guys1Puck

Advancement will happen Saturday night, sometime around 10, and playoffs will be beginning! You are expected to play any playoff games, it shouldn't be a big deal to sit and play a big chunk of games against one player if you're both online.

If you decide you don't want to play your games, you can set your AI. If you do neither, I will kick you. I'm not letting the playoffs get held up on 1 or 2 guys that never go online. I'm thinking of keeping the advancement schedule the same, so a series every 3 or 4 days. Obviously as we get down to less teams, we can advance faster, and if all the series are played out, I'll advance it right away. Any feedback or ideas?

Advancement will happen Saturday night, sometime around 10, and playoffs will be beginning! You are expected to play any playoff games, it shouldn't be a big deal to sit and play a big chunk of games against one player if you're both online.

If you decide you don't want to play your games, you can set your AI. If you do neither, I will kick you. I'm not letting the playoffs get held up on 1 or 2 guys that never go online. I'm thinking of keeping the advancement schedule the same, so a series every 3 or 4 days. Obviously as we get down to less teams, we can advance faster, and if all the series are played out, I'll advance it right away. Any feedback or ideas?

Playoffs have started, here are the matchups:

Western Conference:

(1) San Jose vs. (8) Colorado

(2) Minnesota vs. (2) Vancouver

(3) Chicago vs. (6) Nashville

(4) Calgary vs. (5) LA

Eastern Conference:

(1) New York Rangers vs. (8) Montreal

(2) Buffalo vs. (7) Toronto

(3) Winnipeg vs. (6) New Jersey

(4) New York Islanders vs. (5) Ottawa

Good luck everybody, and make sure you play your games!!

4-2 final in the series. Would've been nice if Nash hadn't been hurt for the last 30 games because I'm forced to sim....I must say, you must wear a suit made of horseshoes and four leaf clovers or something man. Price constantly robbed me on anything that looked like a real chance, I could only muster up a couple weak goals a game, yet somehow you always managed to just bounce of checks and shovel a backhand in the net every time. Over and over. For all 6 games... lol

But good series, good luck in the rest of the playoffs.

Archived