Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Starbucks, ruining my morning

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#61 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

http://forum.canucks...y-at-starbucks/

LOL

It's sad, because I have to post this twice today

Sarcasm detector ---> Off.

But in the end if you were serious about that story, I feel sorry for you for that alone, not you missing out on your coffee.

See the bolded, I guess I wasn't clear.

I hadn't seen the other thread so didn't have a frame of reference, but clearly with this being in this forum, was bound to be a sarcastic thread.

Regardless, this is why I should go to this part of the boards less often. People have way to much time on their hands, and their grandmother's told them they were funny after a knock knock joke when they were 7.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

If this team lets go of Sang he will burn this team next year.

#62 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

One word. LOL

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#63 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,256 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

One word. LOL

That's three words. Lol.

fourlogosgift3.gif

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

#64 Hugemanskost

Hugemanskost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

I stole a McNugget and the toy out of a kid's Happy Meal at lunch today.

She didn't LOL.

webkit-fake-url://D8829558-F65F-49B9-9829-A7DFC7F2E6E4/application.pdf

:towel: :canucks:

#65 Jai604

Jai604

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,040 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

It sounds to me that someone just grabbed the wrong drink instead. I work at a Tim Hortons and it happens all the time. I assume they just made you a new drink which should be the end of the problem. I've had a few customers get really upset when we have made a mistake and to be honest, all it does is annoy me because the mistake is easily fixed and with so many drinks being served at one time it should be understandable for there to be a mix up once in a while. In the future I would suggest just simply asking if the drink you are grabbing is yours, if you we're not present when they served it or its not marked, that way nobody needs to get upset.

:lol:

RIP LB RR PD

#66 Traumatic

Traumatic

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Topic with some recent history and variations I see. OK

While we're on the topic of Starbucks... I can't stand when I see a so-called barista tilts the coffee container (or whatever it's called) forward so that he/she can pour the last remaining sludge into my cup. I always demand (respectfully of course) a more recently made brew.

Edited by Traumatic, 17 October 2012 - 07:13 PM.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.