The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 10.17 vs Rivermen

avelanch

Im sorry.... get into the swing of things against abby? Peoria had 3 pre season games where abby had none. Peoria should already be in the swing of things. One of those pre season games were against the wolves. I understand where your coming from but i'm still not impressed. Please prove me wrong wolves.

Was at the game last night. Very empty, def not the 3,199 that was reported, (Prob tickets sold) maybe 1,200. The Chicago area was poured on right before rush hour, everything was gridlocked. I assume people just decided to go home instead.

Apparently I was not watching the same game as everyone else here. I thought Tanev looked collected with the puck, skated well and was never afraid PIA would score when he was on the ice. I was not happy at all with Kassian's penalties and basically both teams just looked pretty bad.

I was wearing my nucks hat, saw another guy in a Schneider sweater, hollered at him. He seemed to not care. (Normally we stick together being in enemy territory, but oh well)

A win is a win I guess, but I still feel really dirty cheering for the Chicago Wolves.

Am I the only one that is not impressed with the wolves at this game. The kassian goal was a fluke and they won by 1 goal. The Heat beat this team by a total of 10-3 in two games. So far not impressed with the wolves. I hope they prove me wrong this year

Archived