The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Starbucks customers, ruining my life.

BananaMash

So I was just starting my shift at Starbucks today, when some sick jerk comes in and won't even tell me his order. Instead he takes the extra time to write it down, and then runs off to the bathroom. Probably to unload some horrible mess of diarrhea that I'd have to clean later, but I digress.

Then this young Asian child comes up to me, completely looking like a deer in the headlights and hands me a slip of paper. "What am I supposed to do with this?" I thought to myself. Furthermore, once I read the paper I noticed he used "Small Venti" instead of "Grande"... Whatever.

So I proceed to make both of these drinks, obviously I finish the disgusting sick guys first, and put it on the counter. When I come back, the drink is gone and so is the Asian kid. I assumed that the sick guy had come and grabbed his drink, and that the Asian kid was in the washroom. So I go back to making the kids "Small Venti" Vanilla Frappuccino.

Then the sick bastard comes out of the bathroom, so I assumed the Asian kid took his drink by accident. Not a big deal. I can just make the sick guy another drink.

Then he starts screaming at me! "This isn't my drink, you bimbo!". Bimbo? I'm an 18 year old male, and I don't know how to take this. "Show me your manager you damn bimbo!!!". Again with the bimbo, but I get the manager (who is just a big of jerk as this sick guy) and they agree to use the security footage to hunt down this Asian kid...

Seriously? Who gets that worked up over an accident? Completely unacceptable, this job is ruining my life.

meh, when i was younger i worked at ticketmaster at the box office downtown, you think you see jerks in your job. wow was the amount of hate spewed towards ticketmaster and its subsequent employees bad.

its not fun or enjoyable, but just laugh it off no sense worrying about it.

Archived