The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2010 Gold Medal Game on TSN right now.

Oh look, Luongo flailing around in his crease without his stick.

:lol:

Haha yeah I saw that and was like "oh Lui" :rolleyes:

Back in 2010 we had this old school tube TV from the 1970's. Now watching it on a 55" LED with surround sound is so different lol.

What an amazing caliber of play that was. The best of the best going at it with everything on the line. I remember how boring it was to watch NHL hockey after that. Watching the game makes me miss hockey but also the Olympics. The nation was galvanized and Vancouver was at the heart of it all. So many dreams coming true, so many athletes inspiring the next generation, and so much national pride. Gosh that was amazing.

Haha yeah I saw that and was like "oh Lui" :rolleyes:

Back in 2010 we had this old school tube TV from the 1970's. Now watching it on a 55" LED with surround sound is so different lol.

What an amazing caliber of play that was. The best of the best going at it with everything on the line. I remember how boring it was to watch NHL hockey after that. Watching the game makes me miss hockey but also the Olympics. The nation was galvanized and Vancouver was at the heart of it all. So many dreams coming true, so many athletes inspiring the next generation, and so much national pride. Gosh that was amazing.

Archived