Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber_pwnzor

Jensen or Kassian?

Jensen or Kassian?   206 members have voted

1. 1. Jensen or Kassian?

• Jensen
    • Kassian

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

121 posts in this topic

Excited for both and because they play very different styles of hockey its hard to compare. I'd say for where they are at now in terms of their development Jensen seems like he is more NHL ready but the potential for both is high.

Both: one plays left wing, one plays right (although Jensen can play both I believe). Why should we have to choose?

I think they have a wonderful future together.

I'm not as high on Kassian as some people are. His low level of play last year lowered my expectations of him. Hopefully he can change that.

I can see Jensen becoming a good 2nd liner.

I still believe Jensen will be the better player. He's got the star qualities.

I do think Kassian will be a fan favourite, probably a great physical second liner. He may be like Clutterbuck?

I'd go with Jensen too, I just don't think Kassian will live up to his hype. Right now Jensen is your top prospect, but in the long-term my money is on Gaunce to make the biggest impact at the NHL level.

Someone alluded to Jensen being a Vanek-esque player which I whole-heartedly agree with. However, Kassian is the player we need to get through the grind of the West. You look at every single team in the west and for the most part they have big guys who can ware the opposition down.

We don't have that type of player who bangs, can score and can fight. Ryp (RIP) was slowly becoming that guy who could do all three but was too small to ever crack the top 6. If Jensen can develop his physical game, then I might say Jensen, but because I have been in touch with people on Twitter in regards to Kassian, everyone has said he's impressed.

I agree Jensen offensive is stronger Kassasin toughness Gauice leadership and provide offense when needed

Jensen is gonna be the one putting up the numbers so he will get more credit. Kassian will have the intangibles, a key part of a win, but statistically he will be behind.

I'm not as high on Kassian as some people are. His low level of play last year lowered my expectations of him. Hopefully he can change that.

I can see Jensen becoming a good 2nd liner.

I still believe Jensen will be the better player. He's got the star qualities.

I do think Kassian will be a fan favourite, probably a great physical second liner. He may be like Clutterbuck?

Jensen is gonna be the one putting up the numbers so he will get more credit. Kassian will have the intangibles, a key part of a win, but statistically he will be behind.

Assuming this year there is no NHL hockey.

It is going to be perfect chemistry building for Sweatt/Rodin - Schroeder - Kassian.

All of these guys can easily be NHL ready next season.

Jensen

Schroeder

Kassian

Sweatt

Rodin

Possibly:

Mallet

Friesen

That camp is going to be a battle.

Assuming this year there is no NHL hockey.

It is going to be perfect chemistry building for Sweatt/Rodin - Schroeder - Kassian.

All of these guys can easily be NHL ready next season.

Jensen

Schroeder

Kassian

Sweatt

Rodin

Possibly:

Mallet

Friesen

That camp is going to be a battle.