The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jensen or Kassian?

uber_pwnzor

Jensen or Kassian?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He is only 21 buddy, and had only played a handful of games in the NHL...he has all the tools, the right attitude, and a good mgmt group developing him. At worst he will be a very important 2nd liner.

Assuming this year there is no NHL hockey.

It is going to be perfect chemistry building for Sweatt/Rodin - Schroeder - Kassian.

All of these guys can easily be NHL ready next season.

Jensen

Schroeder

Kassian

Sweatt

Rodin

Possibly:

Mallet

Friesen

That camp is going to be a battle.

I understand the value of Clutterbuck, also where u suggested Kass also has a bit better offensive touch. But it needs to be quite a bit better.

If Kassian has topping 34 points as his target for an NHL lifetime high, I hope you stop suggesting he line up on our 2knd line. I believe he will be a lot better than Clutterbuck.

It's hard to predict the future with these two great kids.

But I would say that Kassian has much much bigger upside. If he really develops his skills and power game, he's going to be so dominant. And having a top guy with a mean streak will be a good sight to see.

Jensen will be great. I think he uses his size really well in protecting the puck. Got a great shot with a goal scorer instincts. These traits are great to see in a prospect. Hopefully he really learns to be a pro, which means producing consistent effort day in day out. He seems to be becoming more consistent and defensively aware. Great to see.

Gaunce, I think is a great two way centre. I think if he were to become a useful NHLer, it would be for his two-way play and defensive details, not really his offense. He has a killer of a shot, but I think this gritty type of defensively sound play will be very valuable to the canucks.

Schroeder is falling down the pool rankings for sure. Connauton looks like he's ready for the big show. Tanev is silky smooth as usual. Rodin definitely looks improved from last season. Really hope these guys can develop well.

Archived