Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BananaMash

Allow Me To Give You Lighthearted Advice [Completely Free Service]

72 posts in this topic

to be or not to be? that is the question.

Fish or Chicken for dinner?

Depends. If you have the means to make a quesadilla, chicken.

Does your PhD= a Phony degree?

Does your PhD= a Phony degree?

Next challenge for CDC Ultimate Survivor?

Here's some food for thought, morbidly obese problem eating monster :P: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Here's some food for thought, morbidly obese problem eating monster :P: Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from my drawing.

rubber or no rubber?

I am the only female working in an all male workplace. Now, while most females would love that situation - the men keep sneaking in and using MY (the female) washroom because it's clean and theirs has pee everywhere. What can I do about this?

I have tried:

shaming them

putting a reindeer headband with bells on the handle so it rings when someone enters

My cheapass boss keeps saying he'll put a lock on it, but doesn't.

What can I do oh wise one?

Okay I have a few options for you.

1) Soak some tampons in raspberry crystal light. It might not look quite accurate, but a guy who sees this will be startled and wont even notice. Put one on every toilet seat in the women's washroom. It will be hilarious, and discourage male visitors.

2) Pee everywhere so yours isn't nearly as nice.

3) Fill a motion scent release with vile strong dollar store perfume and aim it at the toilets. You will be wise enough to be able to stop it, they will not. They get to spend the rest of the day smelling like an old woman.

4) Groin kick.

5) Glue a dollar to the floor, so when a guy goes in he will be enticed by the loonie. You will hear him go into the washroom due to the bells. While he's distracted by the loonie, bull-rush into there with a camera and take pictures of him in the female washroom. Hand out these photos to everyone.

I need a haircut but have no money. What should I do, knower-of-all?

I need a haircut but have no money. What should I do, knower-of-all?

How can i possibly get a "victoryection", as your post in "Re:My relationship with a girl" made me wonder what a "victoryection" is and how do i get one?

How can i possibly get a "victoryection", as your post in "Re:My relationship with a girl" made me wonder what a "victoryection" is and how do i get one?

Victoryection is an erection from completing a major task,. Just be awesome and you will gain one.