The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Allow Me To Give You Lighthearted Advice [Completely Free Service]

BananaMash

I used to play Oblivion all the time (for years) until Skyrim came out. Skyrim was so amazing and it's graphics and gameplay FAR outweighed Oblivion. But, Skyrim doesn't have the same "home" or "cozy" feel that Oblivion did. I've tried going back to Oblivion, but Skyrim has dashed a lot of the magic of Oblivion for me.

What should I do?

Ok, here is what you do. The great one says you buy tickets to the next Backstreet Boys concert. Then you should go to your local Wal-Mart buy bags big enough to fit each member of the band, as well get pie, because The Rock loves pie. When you get to the concert with buddies, sneak backstage, kidnap them and run off to the vehicle. As well to make sure the bag is a bit open so they can breathe. From there you go down to Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check them directly into the Smackdown Hotel!, where you proceed to kick ALL THEIR CANDYASSES!

I used to play Oblivion all the time (for years) until Skyrim came out. Skyrim was so amazing and it's graphics and gameplay FAR outweighed Oblivion. But, Skyrim doesn't have the same "home" or "cozy" feel that Oblivion did. I've tried going back to Oblivion, but Skyrim has dashed a lot of the magic of Oblivion for me.

What should I do?

Texted my girlfriend this morning, my phone says she read it, but she hasn't replied yet.

What's the best way to break up with her?

Oh, oh, I really want to answer this one in a prelude until the mighty Oz gets here.

Fed Ex. With a note that says, "INSERT 'UP'. (Fed Up Ex)

She won't know what the hell it means/is about, then don't answer her calls/texts.

I've recently discovered that I have a new found interest: drawing. Problem is, I have never at any point in time wanted to learn to draw beforehand and have no idea where to start. Been fooling around with pen and paper a bit, just drawing random images I find via the interwebs... Obviously I suck seeing as I'm a complete beginner, but that's ok, I'm not gonna be a Picasso right off the bat (or ever). I'm willing to spend time on getting better.

Where do I start exactly? Are there some sites that I should take a look at? Can you offer me a few tips yourself? What do?

I've recently discovered that I have a new found interest: drawing. Problem is, I have never at any point in time wanted to learn to draw beforehand and have no idea where to start. Been fooling around with pen and paper a bit, just drawing random images I find via the interwebs... Obviously I suck seeing as I'm a complete beginner, but that's ok, I'm not gonna be a Picasso right off the bat (or ever). I'm willing to spend time on getting better.

Where do I start exactly? Are there some sites that I should take a look at? Can you offer me a few tips yourself? What do?

Archived