Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuckbeliever

SFU yet again proves it is a joke

Yeah I agree, we are basically paying for our credits. Do any of us Actually want to go to school when we can be doing other things like going to the gym or watching tv. Its always funny when people complain that their classes are cancelled. I'm sure deep down they are actually happy about it and would rather not go to their classes.

Yeah I agree, we are basically paying for our credits. Do any of us Actually want to go to school when we can be doing other things like going to the gym or watching tv. Its always funny when people complain that their classes are cancelled. I'm sure deep down they are actually happy about it and would rather not go to their classes.

as a former TA...I do not agree with this. TA's make quite a lot of money.

That being said...email the president of SFU and i think he will eventually buckle under the pressure and give the TSSU a raise.

That being said...email the president of SFU and i think he will eventually buckle under the pressure and give the TSSU a raise.

"Held salvage?"

I think SFU needs more help than teacher salaries. Did your post say "so you know how hard you need to work" ... I think the obvious answer to that is obvious.

Ok my professor decided to make a quiz multiple choice since it would take forever for him to mark it without the TA's.

The result? I aced the multiple choice quiz because it became much easier. This on a course i'm not doing well at... Keep it up strike I guess?

What little respect for TSSU I have is now long gone. There's even been dissent within the union about this strike; I have a TA who is very against this.