The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

5 guys burgers and fries

gmen81

I've been to the one in chilliwack. I wish I had just had a regular burger. I was not a fan of the cheese they used. The bacon wasn't fantastic either. The actual patty was great but the burger as a whole was a little disappointing and really didn't live up to the hype.

So we have two reviews of the bacon/cheese that stand in conflict here, which just goes to show it's all a matter of personal taste.

I like the cheap ($5.99) burger at LA Grill in Richmond. Delicious and you get a few Greek style roasted potato quarters and a really fresh salad on the side. Place is always packed, so that speaks volumes.

It's hard to describe...they cook the meat in such a way that it almost just melts in your mouth. The buns are the dealbreaker, as they are super soft and taste amazing. The toppings are just regular toppings, but the cheese and bacon are the best for burgers, anywhere.

Plus, they give you an unreal amount of fries, and the fries are cooked in peanut oil, therefore delicious.

Unhealthy as truck but very, very good.

Just to add to this thread. It started off with someone wondering if the Poco location has opened yet and the only other locations mentioned were Chilliwack and Kamloops.

To let the people closer by know, there's a location in S.Surrey. I liked the burgers and fries but the price was a little high IMO ,quality was there but I hate paying $10+ burger and fries without a drink. It's easily fifteen if you include a drink. At the end of the day it's just a burger, I stopped short of dayum!

Archived