Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Murray

GDT- Wolves vs. Heat Weekend

514 posts in this topic

I'm going tonight too! Finally some good hockey, it's such a pain living in a town with a Heat team that gets less attendance than a BCHL team <_<

Per: https://twitter.com/theshaves

Yann Sauve & Taylor Matson will make their Wolves season debuts tonight. 4 games into the season every player on active roster has played.

Wolves have 2 injuries Stefan Schneider & Patrick Mullen. 15 active forwards 8 defensemen 2 Goalies.

saturday game is on sportsnet one and before that is a hamilton vs toronto game

hopefully other networks carry more ahl games if the nhl is done for this year

saturday game is on sportsnet one and before that is a hamilton vs toronto game

hopefully other networks carry more ahl games if the nhl is done for this year

Go Wolves Go!

I'm going to say 4-2 Wolves for today's game.

I'm familiar with Baertschi, Irving and Kolanos.

Any good input on the balance of the heat guys? (sorry, I'm overseas, not local for me although I lived in Abbostsford in 1991).

And for fun, does Cheers still have steak night on fridays, and Esposito's brother have the pub just south of the freeway (King Rd by distant memory)? Here's some plugs for local stopping points before games guys. (If they are still there... :P )

I wanna see a Gordie Howe trick by K-Not in projecting a 4/3 win. Wildly guessing of course...

I'm familiar with Baertschi, Irving and Kolanos.

Any good input on the balance of the heat guys? (sorry, I'm overseas, not local for me although I lived in Abbostsford in 1991).

And for fun, does Cheers still have steak night on fridays, and Esposito's brother have the pub just south of the freeway (King Rd by distant memory)? Here's some plugs for local stopping points before games guys. (If they are still there... :P )

I wanna see a Gordie Howe trick by K-Not in projecting a 4/3 win. Wildly guessing of course...

Hopefully Rodin has a big game, Sweat has been playing really well but I want Rodin to regain that spot in the top 6 on Schroeder and Kassian's line.

strange the same one as the rivermen game and its not working oh well its on tv tomorrow

strange the same one as the rivermen game and its not working oh well its on tv tomorrow