The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

$97.91

Lemieux

$97.91/sec

That's how much Ovechkin brings back to Siberia for every second he is on the ice. (Assuming that he plays for 82 games at 19:48TOI/game)

A family of four with mid-level seats, parking, some hotdogs can expect to spend close to $1000.

These are great hockey players, but I don't think the ticket prices need to be so high to fund their absurd salaries. You just hate listening to Kypreos when he says the lockout will cause financial hardship. Gee, if they fold the NHL, we can bring back the WHA or just watch the AHL. The AHL is actually not that bad.

Some NHL owners get to take home a profit year after year without fans commenting on their outrageous profits (or the fact that they set ticket prices and salaries that we like to blame on players) despite the fact that some individual players (like Ovi) directly generate more income for their team than that individual owner put in to buy the team.

And most fire fighters are volunteers. Life ain't fair.

If I owned a biz that had an OUTRAGOUS Profit lol i would be happy after all, is that not what i would want as a Biz owner....lol But owning a biz and having my employees play games all day and practice to get better on my dollar then bitch and cry around about unfairness and want a piece of my pie after signing a player contract....well that just takes the cake too....

If I owned a biz that had an OUTRAGOUS Profit lol i would be happy after all, is that not what i would want as a Biz owner....lol But owning a biz and having my employees play games all day and practice to get better on my dollar then bitch and cry around about unfairness and want a piece of my pie after signing a player contract....well that just takes the cake too....

I'm not jealous...what am I 12? lol I am for the owners.... If Im jealous than you must be a Super fan who follows every tweet and instagram form every player you have followed. Lol believe everything you hear from their tweets hahaa...Poor players...bet you'de givem all hugs wouldn't ya lol

I dont get why you love them so much but you call there money disgusting? Some of your thought process goes so far beyond the problem it shows me that you are blinded by awesomeness. I am positive that if Crosby said hi to you that you would most likely FAINT lol Please tell me that you don't scream and throw your under wear over the glass at games cuz that would so WEIRD!

I'm not jealous...what am I 12? lol I am for the owners.... If Im jealous than you must be a Super fan who follows every tweet and instagram form every player you have followed. Lol believe everything you hear from their tweets hahaa...Poor players...bet you'de givem all hugs wouldn't ya lol

I dont get why you love them so much but you call there money disgusting? Some of your thought process goes so far beyond the problem it shows me that you are blinded by awesomeness. I am positive that if Crosby said hi to you that you would most likely FAINT lol Please tell me that you don't scream and throw your under wear over the glass at games cuz that would so WEIRD!

I just don't want to see you embarass yourself with more self denial that you are a super fan and that you are trying to sound smart on a Hockey Forum board....lol Look at you trying to act above me...you sound just like Toews....And I truly disbelive you when you say you dont follow on twitter....I KNOW you do lol

Archived