The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Checking In On Justin Schultz

You "dislike" him because when he has a bad game, you're all over him, but when he has a string of good ones, you're nowhere to be found. Its curious.

Yes, CDC waives its pom-poms when the top prospect plays well. But your negativity is just making them swell even more. Its a positive feedback cycle.

No, I will repeat again; I was watching those games live, and made commentary during it. Kassian did not look good in them. He looked slow, couldn't make a pass, and overall disinterested. That is what I saw. I did not watch the last two games.

Interesting, though, that you fail to mention the "positivity" that I sent Jordan Schroeder's way, who I thought was excellent in both games.

Schultz - who cares? And I say that in response to the implied whining from King that Gillis couldn't land him. Boohoo.

Good for Edmonton - he wanted to play with all those young guns and get his guaranteed ice time. Contenders don't give guaranteed ice time to anyone, let alone guys who hadn't even played an AHL game in their career. Yeah - playing with Eberle, Nugent Hopkins etc will result in some points. Good for the Oilers - if he wasn't going to sign here, I'm glad they got him.

Archived