#31 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

Thats the one reason I have debated buying a macbook myself :P

Haha I have a Mac myself for school and occasional gaming and I like it. I've loved Mac since I switched and am never going back to Windows, unless I need to fulfill my gaming needs

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#32 Blame Obama

Blame Obama

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

NCIX... pff, they sold me a bad mobo and wouldnt take it back the next day BOYCOTT!

10f3wcl.jpg

sig made by: -Vintage Canuck-

#33 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,171 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

NCIX... pff, they sold me a bad mobo and wouldnt take it back the next day BOYCOTT

If you get them to build the system for you they test everything and put a one year warranty on it.

If you try to build the system yourself and fry your motherboard doing so that's the risk you take

#34 bjh

bjh

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

NCIX... pff, they sold me a bad mobo and wouldnt take it back the next day BOYCOTT!

Don't know if I believe you.

I've built over 150 computers though NCIX and have never had trouble with their RMA system. Faulty computer parts are inevitable and NCIX has some of the best customer service around.

Edited by bjh, 22 October 2012 - 03:05 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#35 Blame Obama

Blame Obama

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

I put my cpu in and everything and i try to boot up, sounds like everything is running accept the screen is black not even a post. I check all my parts and the mobo is not working. its pretty sad when i buy things that dont work and you cant return it. they blamed me for what? buying it? gimme break bought it like hour before before closing and went next day to return it right when they opened and they wont take it back. best customer service? lol

10f3wcl.jpg

sig made by: -Vintage Canuck-

#36 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,171 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

I put my cpu in and everything and i try to boot up, sounds like everything is running accept the screen is black not even a post. I check all my parts and the mobo is not working. its pretty sad when i buy things that dont work and you cant return it. they blamed me for what? buying it? gimme break bought it like hour before before closing and went next day to return it right when they opened and they wont take it back. best customer service? lol

Did it smell like burning? That may have influenced your ability to bring it back.

#37 OgS.MVP

OgS.MVP

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Buy Mac, just bought Macbook Pro - best purchase I have ever made.

It works so well with Apple Extreme Airport, iPhone, and soon iPad.

Apple is just better.

#38 Offensive Threat

Offensive Threat

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,557 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

But you obviously have to know what you're doing for that.

Not really. Its basicly snap together. You can find enuff info on the web to do it yerself.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.