The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ben Eager facing assault charges after Toronto bar fight

vancanfan

If there's one thing worse than the hypocrites it's the people so quick to compare 2 different situations and then spin in a circle blathering about how everyone is a hypocrite.

Fighting off the ice isn't good no matter what the situation but there's a world of difference between someone who should know better and someone who still hasn't grown in all their pubes yet.

Lol at the people trying to compare the two situations. Kassian was 19 years old and if I had to take a guess was probably being harassed by a drunk fool all night just because he recognized who Kassian was. This guy was letting Kassian hear it all night thinking he was funny until Kassian dropped him and then walked away. That is my understanding from what I read, it wasn't a full on fight.

On the other hand, Eager ganged up on one guy with his brother and in full out rage beat this guy hard enough that he ended up in an ambulance. The story says the guy was a doorman, so putting two and two together you could probably assume that Eager was about to be kicked out of the bar, or asked to leave when he pulled the "do you know who I am" card and then couldn't control his temper. It seems like Eager has rage issues... this guy is a clown.

Lol at people saying this guys is one of the better 4th liners in the league the guys a complete joke that cost the sharks a series againts the canucks because of his stupidity.. Also he's a total dick for fighting a door man with his brother and with a weapon to what a ???? feline.

Archived