The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fake GDT] Fake Season: Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings, 7:00 PM PST; Monday, October 22, 2012 - FINAL: 3-2 VAN

3-2 Vancouver win! The Canucks had a 3-1 lead, but Detroit pulled within one goal in the last three minutes of the third period. Eddie Lack played a tremendous game, stopping 32 of 34 shots. Daniel Sedin, meanwhile, scored twice, while Henrik continued his point streak with two assists tonight.

One criticism would involve Edler's game tonight. He had 2 goals, but looked sluggish, and allowed opposing attackers to skate right past him at times.

Thanks for tuning in, everyone.

3-2 Vancouver win! The Canucks had a 3-1 lead, but Detroit pulled within one goal in the last three minutes of the third period. Eddie Lack played a tremendous game, stopping 32 of 34 shots. Daniel Sedin, meanwhile, scored twice, while Henrik continued his point streak with two assists tonight.

One criticism would involve Edler's game tonight. He had 2 goals, but looked sluggish, and allowed opposing attackers to skate right past him at times.

Thanks for tuning in, everyone.

Wasn't able to watch the whole game but it was the first time I watched the live broadcast. From what little I saw of it it was actually pretty cool. The chat was monitored well and it was active, kudos to you WeatherWise. The sound was clear and the video was ok, not the best as it was often lagging out but better than nothing. Very excited to watch the next game, if I can make it!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! We're currently working on getting that video quality fixed. That will depend on Wyatt's internet speed, which at the moment is being worked on. Hopefully, we'll be able to have a very fluid, clear broadcast within the next little while.

We look forward to having you join us for tomorrow's match!

Archived