The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Cat fan club

logic

Love my 2 cats. I taught my cats come, out, down, sit, stay, heel, roll over, fetch, and a bunch of other commands and tricks (my oldest one even gives back massages :)). The youngest one follows me around like a puppy :lol: I get up, he gets up. I go to the kitchen, he goes to the kitchen. I go to the bedroom, he goes to the bedroom. Greets me at the door when I get home. Plus he always wants to play :)

Not that I'm against dogs. I loved my dog to pieces, but I can't have dogs where I live now.

I love the idea of this club, Wizdom!

My wife and I have 3 cats. Dawson is a 10 year old, orange and white, 17 lb male. Got him from the SPCA here in Dawson Creek. He looks like a cow.

Baytree is a 9 year old, orange, 15 lb male. We got him at a barn sale in the Hutterite Community of Baytree, Alberta.

Our youngest cat, Alberta, is a 7 year old, grey female who weighs about 9 lbs. She is tiny! She only has half of both ears and a third of her tail because she was the runt of the litter of barn cats and she nearly froze to death. We rescued her from the DC SPCA, too.

Cats are awesome! I love all animals, but, cats are numero uno, for me. Baytree is snuggled next to me as I am typing this message!

I have two cats and they're most important things in the world to me. One is 3 and the other is 17. The little one either thinks he's the greatest thing that ever existed or that the world is out get him. He desperately wants to be the older one's friend but that's just never going to happen. I feel bad for him too because he's very much number two in our house. The old cat and I have an amazing bond. I love him more than anything and everything combined and then some. He's the only one who has always been there to get me through some really horrible times.

my dog acts like a cat, (jumps up on the arm rest/back of the couch, sleeps all day, suns itself, sits on the window sill, it quasi purrs while being petted [snorts], etc.) but still has all the benefits of being a dog (doesn't jump up on counters/tables, isn't a spawn of satan, it's poop doesn't threaten the life of my unborn child, it lets you pet it for as long as you want, it learns tricks, it's cute, etc.) and it doesn't shed at all. Am I allowed to join this club?

my dog acts like a cat, (jumps up on the arm rest/back of the couch, sleeps all day, suns itself, sits on the window sill, it quasi purrs while being petted [snorts], etc.) but still has all the benefits of being a dog (doesn't jump up on counters/tables, isn't a spawn of satan, it's poop doesn't threaten the life of my unborn child, it lets you pet it for as long as you want, it learns tricks, it's cute, etc.) and it doesn't shed at all. Am I allowed to join this club?

Archived