The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Headphones/Speakers question

Yes. I have 4 sets of headphones (5th on the way, per my previous post) and these are my number 2s. If you have a wad to spend, I stand by the HD 558s, and they're frequently on sale from a reasonable $280 to an ultra-reasonable $160-210. The HD280s are beautiful, and more headphone at $200 than Beats will ever be at $400. I don't know where OP got them at $110, but if he can provide a link, run and get those. I also have a pair of HD201s that I use, only around $40, but a steal at that price point. Better than Skullcandy at $80, for sure. I hate being such a fanboy, but Sennheiser is the best thing to happen since tits. If you don't want to put out big money, keep an eye on amazon.ca, they have seemingly constant rotating Sennheiser deals. Right now the HD280 Pro's are down from $229 list to $130.

The link I provided is a .ca, they ship within Canada. There's frequently just STUPID deals on .com that you can't take advantage of because the headphones are made in Germany so I guess there's a tariff/NAFTA thing that prevents them from shipping it over the border, but the .ca definitely will ship within Canada.

And yes, I make very little apologies for being a fanboy lol. I would also say to test around, it's a big commitment and getting a pair of headphones that aren't right for you just leads to a situation where every time you listen to them becomes a reminder of your failure. Plus, money and stuff. Not spending it on bad things, and so forth.

The link I provided is a .ca, they ship within Canada. There's frequently just STUPID deals on .com that you can't take advantage of because the headphones are made in Germany so I guess there's a tariff/NAFTA thing that prevents them from shipping it over the border, but the .ca definitely will ship within Canada.

And yes, I make very little apologies for being a fanboy lol. I would also say to test around, it's a big commitment and getting a pair of headphones that aren't right for you just leads to a situation where every time you listen to them becomes a reminder of your failure. Plus, money and stuff. Not spending it on bad things, and so forth.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I stumbled across these headphones and some say its better than Beats.. Was wondering if it was worth the $400+ even though I don't wanna spend THAT much.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/sms-audio-sms-audio-sync-by-50-wireless-over-ear-headphones-sms-ws-wht-white-sms-ws-wht/10223547.aspx?path=4cd4295bb0218d9fc2015ee1b52759f8en02

Some reason the black one costs $81 more...

Archived