Mr. White

Automotive Enthusiast Thread

Rate this topic

If I ever got filthy rich my 3 musts:

Sesto Elemento

lamborghini-sesto-elemento-header.jpg

Jokes on you, they already sold all 20 of them and it was a track car only. Lambo won't allow you to drive it in the city.

But damn that's a light car only 999kg, that's in Honda Fit territory meaning a 0-60s in 2.6 seconds.

Edited by Armada

Jokes on you, they already sold all 20 of them and it was a track car only. Lambo won't allow you to drive it in the city.

But damn that's a light car only 999kg, that's in Honda Fit territory meaning a 0-60s in 2.6 seconds.

Pfft, I'd obviously have my own track :rolleyes:

I'd also love a Bentley Continental GT, most likely with a Premier4509 Bodykit on it

81184379_BentleyContinentalGT.jpg

One can dream :sadno:

Pfft, I'd obviously have my own track :rolleyes:

I'd also love a Bentley Continental GT, most likely with a Premier4509 Bodykit on it

81184379_BentleyContinentalGT.jpg

One can dream :sadno:

A true girls car. B)

A true girls car. B)

This one is more girly

128798bentleywarnapinkmilikparishilton_2.jpg:sick:

Edited by Alexander Edler 23

This one is even worse

bugatti_veyron_raped.jpg

How could anyone do such a thing :picard:

hrlq49.gif

Edited by SukhKular

This is a thread to discuss cars that are good, bad, ugly, slow, fast and everything in between. I'll start with one of my favourite cars:

2013-Scion-FR-S-Carscoop002_1.jpg

A 2013 Scion FRS. When I am in the right financial situation, I am buying one of these

Last night I was racing a Scion, my Ford Taurus could only keep up :P

Last night I was racing a Scion, my Ford Taurus could only keep up :P

Oddly enough the Scion FR-S isn't very powerful, it has all to do with its weight. Its a lot lighter than most cars out there weighing only at 1210kg while a Taurus weighs about 1550kg. Big difference.

Edited by Armada

Oddly enough the Scion FR-S isn't very powerful, it has all to do with its weight. Its a lot lighter than most cars out there weighing only at 1210kg while a Taurus weighs about 1550kg. Big difference.

It is the perfect formula for a sports car. Small, light, rear wheel drive. If i got one though I would add a bit more power B)

I like how cars go vroom and take me places I want to go.

Edited by avelanch

Cars-movie-p01PHOTO.jpg Edited by Tig'ol Bitties
  • Upvote 1

I thought they could be customized

He was a car lengths ahead of me & we were going up a hill.. then I slowed down cause cops usually park at the top of that hill. Then my exit was coming up, so maybe I would have won B)

And my Taurus is an 01' nothing sportsy about it.

Edited by PowerIce

Who here are Miata fans? Lots of people think they are a chick car but I think they are pretty awesome! My dads a a 1990, it may be kind of old but it is really fun to drive.

20091004-Matt-Kwok-jfokmiata-01.jpg

This isn't my dads but if I had one this is what it would look like!

this will probably be my next car

di-2013_dodge_durango_citadel-48c91245c45ebc146d0bcc558ad38f34.jpg

Gross. Sorry but for that price, I'd get something much better.

Who here are Miata fans? Lots of people think they are a chick car but I think they are pretty awesome! My dads a a 1990, it may be kind of old but it is really fun to drive.

This isn't my dads but if I had one this is what it would look like!

I love Miata's. The MX-5's were sick, I drive an MX-6 which is pretty much a beefed up Miata with a roof and a V6 so I know exactly what its like.

Fast little fun cars.

Edited by Armada

Gross. Sorry but for that price, I'd get something much better.

good for you.

I love Miata's. The MX-5's were sick, I drive an MX-6 which is pretty much a beefed up Miata with a roof and a V6 so I know exactly what its like.

Fast little fun cars.

Yeah the only real big difference between the MX-5 and the MX-6 is the fact that the MX-6 is FWD. I'll take that RWD any day of the week. They're still both nice cars though

Yeah the only real big difference between the MX-5 and the MX-6 is the fact that the MX-6 is FWD. I'll take that RWD any day of the week. They're still both nice cars though

MX5 = RWD

MX6 = V6

You can only have one.