The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you believe in ghosts?

Hunter56

Do you believe in ghosts?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, here's the thing my fellow Canucks fans...

I stated in my first post that I never really had a paranormal experience, I actually use to say I didn't believe in any of it either. What made me believe is accepting the fact that not everything in this world is explained, and that ghosts are something that can very well be real.

I'm not sure if you all hold the notion that science has explained everything there possibly is -- that you will only believe in spirits if a scientist puts a data sheet on an overhead and says "Okay, this is the scientific truth about spirits."

I'm not dissing science in any way, science is a great thing, and has explained a lot of the worlds mysteries. I'm just saying it's not really hard to believe that there's still quite a bit of mysteries that are still unsolved.

Lastly, I'm not trying to change anyones belief -- nor do I really want to. If you believe, awesome; if you don't, that's fine too. I just started this topic to kill some time until this lockout ends. :)

I'm not sure if you all hold the notion that science has explained everything there possibly is -- that you will only believe in spirits if a scientist puts a data sheet on an overhead and says "Okay, this is the scientific truth about spirits."

I'm not dissing science in any way, science is a great thing, and has explained a lot of the worlds mysteries. I'm just saying it's not really hard to believe that there's still quite a bit of mysteries that are still unsolved.

Archived