Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WeatherWise

[Fake GDT]Fake Season:Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins, 5:15 PM PST; Tues, October 23, 2012 - FINAL: 3-2 PIT (OT)

26 posts in this topic

FINAL SCORE: 3-2 PIT (OT)

Fake Canucks' Record: 5-1-1

fakeseason_game7_zpsfbcf2cb1.jpg

You can catch the game here at our official Livestream channel.

Last Game:

VAN: Vancouver 3 vs Detroit 2

Location: Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

banner_game7_zps08fab50b.jpg

Fake SportsCentre: Highlights, Commentary, and More!

Be sure to watch The Stanchion's postgame highlight show, Fake SportsCentre, on his YouTube channel, TheStanchion: http://www.youtube.c...er/TheStanchion

And also check out Wyatt Arndt's blog at The Province.com for more fake season updates: http://blogs.theprov...ag/wyatt-arndt/

Go Fake Canucks Go!

Next scheduled game: Friday, October 26, 2012, Time: 7:00 PM PST.

Please note the start time for today's match: 5:15 PM PST.

Thank you. Hope to see you at our live broadcast of Game 7 of the Fake Canucks Season.

Go Fake Canucks!

You should put Fake in front of Canuck's record lol

I'm there!

Would like to see updated league Standings and Players Stats sometime though. Sedins could be taking home some hardware at this rate...

i dont get all these fake gdt. are u guys simming the games on nhl 2013 or something? i wish there was real hockey on or the heat were the canucks farm team.

i dont get all these fake gdt. are u guys simming the games on nhl 2013 or something?

I'm there!

Would like to see updated league Standings and Players Stats sometime though. Sedins could be taking home some hardware at this rate...

I do appreciate the brevity of the fake season, but... it's time for some real hockey... lol I've gone to a couple of local games here in Grand Forks, and I'm awfully glad they're only charging $5... Buddy fronted me 2 tix for myself and my boy to a Kelowna Rockets game last week. THAT was pretty darn good, with the Rockets smacking on Prince George, 3-0. I am hoping for a quick end to this lockout.

At any rate, I am still following this, but I guess I'm just going a little crazy lol. Go Tigers!

Whats with the fake season? Are people really gonna do this for the entire year? :sadno:

Whats with the fake season? Are people really gonna do this for the entire year? :sadno:

I wish the real canucks could play in october like the fake canucks B)

I'd be glad to do a GDT one day, as long as I have the adequate information ill be happy to do it!