The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Confirmed] Gilbert Brule released from contract with Zurich

• 4 weeks later...

Whoa dude. Your opinion, though honest, is straight-up horsesh*t. Brule will skate circles around your grandma, hit her with a clean check and crush her frail, 85-pound body like a paper bag. Brule doesn't deserve to play in this or any league? Brule, like all NHLers, has dedicated an inordinate amount of his life training and practicing to get good at his craft. Have you personally dedicated yourself to any endeavour? I didn't think so. Brule still has respectable stats at the AHL level or below. At 25 years young he'll still find employment assuming he's healthy.

You're a lone, stray hair in the armpit of the CDC, so sit down and shutup son. Or, if you're feeling charitable to the community, throw yourself and your computer into the ocean.

LMAO Ok there big guy what ever you say. That is why he lit it up in the big show right ? Oh and scores and skates like Bure too. Levels them like Bertuzzi. Pffff ? The guy is not NHL materail and will be a perennial minor leaguer for the rest of his days. Like you said your opinion as misguided as it seams is pure FRAKKKEN HORESHAT. So sit down have your timmies old timer maybe you you wont be so grumpy.

This has to be one of those super lame posters who has multiple accounts and has nothing better to do with his time then troll CDC.

LMAO Ok there big guy what ever you say. That is why he lit it up in the big show right ? Oh and scores and skates like Bure too. Levels them like Bertuzzi. Pffff ? The guy is weak NHL materail and will likely be jumping back n forth from the minors for the rest of his days. You and flMAES fans alike may be okay with brutal mediocraty but this is a top franchise with yearly aspirations of making it to the finals. Brule IMHO does not have the skating ability that you need to get there. Like you said your opinion as misguided as it seams is pure FRAKKKEN HORESHAT. So sit down have your timmies old timer maybe you you wont be so grumpy.

Yo have some seriouis issues bro maybe some councelling might help ?

Blame the team and not the player, not a line of reasoning I would have expected from you Stamkos. His lack of desire to go into the dirty areas is compounded by his tentative skating style. For all intensive purposes he is a soft player to me. He had plenty of playing time to work on his issues in Columbus but it really did not seem to help is game out in a dramatic way.

Haha.

Slow down and take a couple breaths before you hurt yourself. It's painfully obvious – you're an idiot and an ass. Worse yet, you don't even know it. No, seriously: You're a jackass and everyone around here recognizes the jackass. I'd ask kindly for you to learn some humility, but that'd fly right over your head, like your knowledge of hockey.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry you were dealt the hand you have. I hope that somehow, you can overcome whatever emotional hangup you might be suffering from. Honestly. Human to human. I hope you'll one day replace that sh*tty attitude with something productive and positive. Maybe being nicer would help surround you with cool people rather than the a*holes you're likely around now.

You've been defeated son and the more you keep typin', the worse you keep lookin'. I'm not in the habit of beating a dead horse so goodbye my clumsy, feeble friend.

PS. Brule may be an average player, but he's better than you at everything.

Archived