Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sugar baby watermelon

Getting your jersey customized for super cheap!

27 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone has noticed this ad on Craigslist but Pacific Coast Cresting is offering a lockout special of only $39 for jersey customization, I just took in two jerseys and had them put on Schneider & Juice for Bieksa and they did a badass job. The place is only a couple blocks away from my place, just off Hastings & Nanaimo. Check it out people!!! Here is a pic of the 2 I had done

<p>

Not trying to minimod here but advertising really annoys me

Thanks! Been meaning to get a Team Canada jersey and an old Canuck jersey crested but didn't want to pay $90 each at Jersey City.

I should be travelling to Vancouver sometime in November so I'll definitely check it out.

haha ok thanks, just excited because I got some jerseys done dirt cheap dude, & I don't really see how I am advertising since I am the satisfied customer

Roughly how much is it for a plain jersey without a name? I've only bought jerseys with the name and number on them.

I don't know how much for the jerseys because I already had mine when I brought them in, they are probably on sale because of the lockout, anyways it is the best time to buy because of it.

I don't know if anyone has noticed this ad on Craigslist but Pacific Coast Cresting is offering a lockout special of only $39 for jersey customization, I just took in two jerseys and had them put on Schneider &amp; Juice for Bieksa and they did a badass job. The place is only a couple blocks away from my place, just off Hastings &amp; Nanaimo. Check it out people!!! Here is a pic of the 2 I had done

<p>

need to subsidize the wage there doughty?

It says current Canucks, so I'm assuming the deal doesn't apply to previous jerseys?

Actually its not ironed on, thank you for making me get up and check, haha, and the job done is professional if you ask me

$59 for other jerseys. (Emailed and asked)

Canucks jerseys are simple one layer thats why.

Yep, Juice is what we put on our jersey, Straight up Jersey Foul we know but we love it, its been getting alot of love from our friends. The jersey purists out there won't like but who gives a crap

What seriously!? I wonder if it's just NHL jerseys. I need to get my Team Canada jersey crested with Hayley Wickenheiser and they quoted me $69. This was before the lockout though. Not sure if their price has changed.

Yep, Juice is what we put on our jersey, Straight up Jersey Foul we know but we love it, its been getting alot of love from our friends. The jersey purists out there won't like but who gives a crap

Sweet never been called Gollum before, first time for everything! When I say we o r our I refer to my better half who requested the Juice jersey & she loves it.