The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Getting your jersey customized for super cheap!

I've gone there to have work done on some of the jerseys I own, and I'd love to bring in a blank one to get Burrows on there. Unfortunately in order for that to happen I'd have to buy a blank jersey and I'm not giving the NHL a single penny as long as this crap continues.

So I just called Pacific Coast Cresting.

The $39 deal is for Canucks jerseys only but they also have a deal on Team Canada ones. $49 plus tax for any Vancouver 2010 replica jersey. Regular price is $65.

Both of these are sweet deals. Most other places I've called quoted me anywhere from $85-$100 because they don't do the cresting in-house. They have to ship it away to get it done so that tacks on more money to their original price.

So I just called Pacific Coast Cresting.

The $39 deal is for Canucks jerseys only but they also have a deal on Team Canada ones. $49 plus tax for any Vancouver 2010 replica jersey. Regular price is $65.

Both of these are sweet deals. Most other places I've called quoted me anywhere from $85-$100 because they don't do the cresting in-house. They have to ship it away to get it done so that tacks on more money to their original price.

Archived