The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Human head found in box in Edmonton Alley

Jester@wraiths.ca

Guest Gumballthechewy

it takes all of one post about death to bring out the jokes.

Saying that because there is a number of death threads makes it socially acceptable to mock the events is every bit as ignorant as the mocking is. I guess I shouldn't expect better than that from this society though, thanks for reminding me of that.

it takes all of one post about death to bring out the jokes.

Saying that because there is a number of death threads makes it socially acceptable to mock the events is every bit as ignorant as the mocking is. I guess I shouldn't expect better than that from this society though, thanks for reminding me of that.

It's kind of unusual that the killer took the head over 100km away to just leave it in an alley. I could understand taking it a long way from the body to hide it well or something, but to just leave it in an alley in a cardboard box? Big risk transporting it.

I rarely, if ever, to offense to any joke. But this just seems wrong that majority of the responses so far have been attempts at making light of someone being murdered.

Again, this is not something that offends me, it just seems like CDC has hit a new low.

Archived