The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fake GDT] Fake Season: Vancouver Canucks @ Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM PST: Friday, October 26, 2012 - FINAL: 3-1 VAN

I can confirm, Salo is back playing with Edler for the Dallas game. Tanev is out. With Edler producing offensively but looking awful in his own zone, Salo has been brought back in to be a stabilizing force in Edler's game.

Lines for Dallas:

Daniel/Henrik/Burrows

Higgins/Lapierre/Kassian

Raymond/Ebbett/Hansen

Booth/Malholtra/Volpatti

Edler/Salo

Hamhuis/Bieksa

Ballard/Garrison

Luongo

Please note that Schroeder has been sent down to Chicago. Fake AV had had enough and we won't be seeing Schroeder unless an injury occurs or another centreman slumps.

I can confirm, Salo is back playing with Edler for the Dallas game. Tanev is out. With Edler producing offensively but looking awful in his own zone, Salo has been brought back in to be a stabilizing force in Edler's game.

Lines for Dallas:

Daniel/Henrik/Burrows

Higgins/Lapierre/Kassian

Raymond/Ebbett/Hansen

Booth/Malholtra/Volpatti

Edler/Salo

Hamhuis/Bieksa

Ballard/Garrison

Luongo

Please note that Schroeder has been sent down to Chicago. Fake AV had had enough and we won't be seeing Schroeder unless an injury occurs or another centreman slumps.

If you can get a website going could you add the league wide stats, league standings and Canucks players' stats. I"ll add a link to the website in the OP of the official season thread. I've been updating the Canucks stats through the info shown in the highlight videos but it gets tedious and I've probably made a mistake somewhere. I'll probably keep updating the Canucks stats by hand so that fans have a pretty accurate idea of our scoring leaders between the official updates.

Break downs of every team's scorers would be asking way too much, especially since most people would only be interested in the Canucks point totals, the league's leading scorers, and the league/conference standings. Plus, if anybody is curious about a certain players' production, they could just ask you.

But thanks again for doing all this. It really is incredible.

Archived