The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The day has arrived - Einstein predicted it, and was right...

Heretic

The sad thing is we are guilty of doing exactly what those people are doing in OP pics.

I know I am guilty. It's not unusual for me to be sitting at Starbucks with friends while on my Iphone browising CDC etc.

But this opened my eyes. I'm going to try not to be one of those people from now on.

The sad thing is we are guilty of doing exactly what those people are doing in OP pics.

I know I am guilty. It's not unusual for me to be sitting at Starbucks with friends while on my Iphone browising CDC etc.

But this opened my eyes. I'm going to try not to be one of those people from now on.

When my family gets together we all put our cellphones on the kitchen counter and leave them there. There's nothing ruder than texting while trying to have dinner or spending time with people. I feel lucky to have friends that are more interested in spending time with the people they are with, rather than texting everyone they aren't.

• 3 weeks later...

My brother has started doing this lately. Staring at his phone while we are watching the game at a pub or out with friends. Ive started punching him every time he does it. It seems to be working now.

We went to Vegas a few month ago after not seeing each other for almost 6 months and he was doing it constantly. Why in Vegas do you need to be staring at your phone? I kept tellin him to put it away and he said he didnt even realize he was doing it. But the punching as said before is working.

My brother has started doing this lately. Staring at his phone while we are watching the game at a pub or out with friends. Ive started punching him every time he does it. It seems to be working now.

We went to Vegas a few month ago after not seeing each other for almost 6 months and he was doing it constantly. Why in Vegas do you need to be staring at your phone? I kept tellin him to put it away and he said he didnt even realize he was doing it. But the punching as said before is working.

Archived