Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VancouverCanucksRock

CBS Airs 2012 Election Results 2 Weeks Early!

45 posts in this topic

I know voter turnout is low but are there really only 80 million people in the US that vote? And of that only 83% of the electorate voted for Obama and Romney? That seems like a bit of a giveaway that perhaps this is a test of some sort.

Occams razor...

Most likely this was a test of their system and somebody screwed up and put it on air.

LOL, anyone who believes that it was a test glitch is....nevermind.Why would they use such realistic figures then?

LOL, anyone who believes that it was a test glitch is....nevermind.Why would they use such realistic figures then?

Just watch the video, and any other related ones..This is why I don't vote, our gov is no different.

You think 80 million total votes is realistic? You think only 83% of the electorate voting for Romney and Obama is a realistic figure?

You think 80 million total votes is realistic? You think only 83% of the electorate voting for Romney and Obama is a realistic figure?

More realistic than going 12,345, 678 12,345,678. Which is what anyone with half a brain would use for a test, and not some random frickin numbers which put a party in the lead. It shows BIAS!

More realistic than going 12,345, 678 12,345,678. Which is what anyone with half a brain would use for a test, and not some random frickin numbers which put a party in the lead. It shows BIAS!

There are many realistic reasons as to why this happened besides what you are assuming. But I'm sure your mind is already made up, and I've learned a long time ago that arguing rationality with people like you is a waste of time.

Well, I'll see you back here when the Votes are "tallied" and the numbers are fuged slightly due to this "mistake", but it's obvious Obama knew he was going to be "re-elected" long ago

Its a test. The station is rehearsing. No mass conspiracy here. move on.

It's a conspiracy.

It'll get Obama supporters staying home thinking they got it in the bag, only to have Mitt win it in the 11th hour.

Well, I'll see you back here when the Votes are "tallied" and the numbers are fuged slightly due to this "mistake", but it's obvious Obama knew he was going to be "re-elected" long ago

Lol americans haven't even voted yet

(I'm american)