The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battle of the Users(Votes have been counted)

gmen81

Up against BananaMash next. Need to start the campaign early.

I come to you, CDC, in my time of need. Now, I know you all are going to want to vote for Mash. Okay, I get it. He’s funny. But, this is the same guy who left CDC for months. He abandoned all his online friends, and all of his Fantasy Hockey teams. When he came back, there was no grace period of getting back into the swing of things. It was basically an “I'm back, bitches, give me a team, I’m the king”. Do we really want someone that self-entitled as our elected leader? I say no.

Then, he starts a campaign to rename White Noise, a historic CDC name dating back to what many call the good old days, to Multicultural noise, some leftie political correct name trying not to hurt anyone’s feelings. He obviously just doesn't understand our history and traditions. He’s out of touch. We need a leader who has his hand on the pulse of the users. And who better to feel the user’s pulse, than me, Niloc009, who just aced a test on finding pulses and reading vital signs at BCIT, enrolled in a notoriously difficult program? Probably most nurses and doctors. But after them? Probably anyone else currently in the health care field. BUT AFTER THEM, it’s me.

Most of my time is spent here, at my study desk. And most of that study time is here, procrastinating on CDC. What’s BananaMash doing right now? He's at UVic. And what’s the University of Victoria known for? Parties. Instead of being online, catering to the masses, he’s out, with his real friends getting drunk. Then coming back to CDC when he’s bored. Do you really want to elect a leader who’s not even going to be on here most nights? I say no. Elect someone committed.

Let’s take a look at some of the threads Mash has created over the past few weeks.

“Plus If You Hate Cats, Dogs, and Oxygen.”

This was originally a thread that, if you gave him a plus, he would give you an honest statement. 19 minutes later, however, he changed it to its current form, trashing all those who participated. DECEITFUL.

“Why Are You A Stud?”

People see the thread, assuming it’s to do with being a stud, which urban dictionary defines as “basically a badass... this person is really cool. Everyone looks up to them and wants to get with them. This person can be a male or a female gay or straight. studs do not discriminate. STUDS DOMINATE”. Is a male horse really a stud, in the way most people think? No. OUT OF TOUCH.

“Be Mean To Me”

Basically a thread to attack him. MASOCHIST.

“[Official] Sock & Pock Fan Club”

Making fun of a young and naïve user. MEAN.

Let’s also not forget about CDC Survivor, as well as the Interactive Story. What happened to those, eh Mashie?

Now, I urge you CDC. Go against your heart. Use your head. Pick the right choice. Pick Niloc009 for the Battle of the Users.

5fP8s.png

*I’m Niloc009, and I approve this message.

Up against BananaMash next. Need to start the campaign early.

I come to you, CDC, in my time of need. Now, I know you all are going to want to vote for Mash. Okay, I get it. He’s funny. But, this is the same guy who left CDC for months. He abandoned all his online friends, and all of his Fantasy Hockey teams. When he came back, there was no grace period of getting back into the swing of things. It was basically an “I'm back, bitches, give me a team, I’m the king”. Do we really want someone that self-entitled as our elected leader? I say no.

Then, he starts a campaign to rename White Noise, a historic CDC name dating back to what many call the good old days, to Multicultural noise, some leftie political correct name trying not to hurt anyone’s feelings. He obviously just doesn't understand our history and traditions. He’s out of touch. We need a leader who has his hand on the pulse of the users. And who better to feel the user’s pulse, than me, Niloc009, who just aced a test on finding pulses and reading vital signs at BCIT, enrolled in a notoriously difficult program? Probably most nurses and doctors. But after them? Probably anyone else currently in the health care field. BUT AFTER THEM, it’s me.

Most of my time is spent here, at my study desk. And most of that study time is here, procrastinating on CDC. What’s BananaMash doing right now? He's at UVic. And what’s the University of Victoria known for? Parties. Instead of being online, catering to the masses, he’s out, with his real friends getting drunk. Then coming back to CDC when he’s bored. Do you really want to elect a leader who’s not even going to be on here most nights? I say no. Elect someone committed.

Let’s take a look at some of the threads Mash has created over the past few weeks.

“Plus If You Hate Cats, Dogs, and Oxygen.”

This was originally a thread that, if you gave him a plus, he would give you an honest statement. 19 minutes later, however, he changed it to its current form, trashing all those who participated. DECEITFUL.

“Why Are You A Stud?”

People see the thread, assuming it’s to do with being a stud, which urban dictionary defines as “basically a badass... this person is really cool. Everyone looks up to them and wants to get with them. This person can be a male or a female gay or straight. studs do not discriminate. STUDS DOMINATE”. Is a male horse really a stud, in the way most people think? No. OUT OF TOUCH.

“Be Mean To Me”

Basically a thread to attack him. MASOCHIST.

“[Official] Sock & Pock Fan Club”

Making fun of a young and naïve user. MEAN.

Let’s also not forget about CDC Survivor, as well as the Interactive Story. What happened to those, eh Mashie?

Now, I urge you CDC. Go against your heart. Use your head. Pick the right choice. Pick Niloc009 for the Battle of the Users.

5fP8s.png

*I’m Niloc009, and I approve this message.

I just noticed that I won the first round.

Many thanks to those who voted for me. It is very very flattering. I can tell Formyhunny77/The Rock was/is a popular member and I can see why.

The next round is against Debs - and I already believe that I have a very uphill road to go on this one. Definite underdog. I saw the other ones that I would have competed against and honestly, I would not like any of the matchups. They are all great posters/personalities. Some even voted for me too.

I am content whether I win or lose in the next round. The first round win has been a big surprise to me. Thank you again to those who voted, and thanks to those that almost voted for me :P. Your support is duly noted. Thank you.

- Dazzle.

I just noticed that I won the first round.

Many thanks to those who voted for me. It is very very flattering. I can tell Formyhunny77/The Rock was/is a popular member and I can see why.

The next round is against Debs - and I already believe that I have a very uphill road to go on this one. Definite underdog. I saw the other ones that I would have competed against and honestly, I would not like any of the matchups. They are all great posters/personalities. Some even voted for me too.

I am content whether I win or lose in the next round. The first round win has been a big surprise to me. Thank you again to those who voted, and thanks to those that almost voted for me :P. Your support is duly noted. Thank you.

- Dazzle.

Before I begin, I would like to thank you all for electing me to the second round. I am flattered and humbled, and every vote put a smile on my greasy mug. Niloc009 will be a great opponent for the second round, I look forward to facing him, and I find his campaign speech to be quite flattering, as he feels like he needs to put in effort to defeat me. However, there are a few falsities I feel I must point out to you all.

I haven't had internet for the last 3 days so I wasn't able to get my votes in on time. I hope I don't get penalized for that.

Also, I realized that a lot of you folks outside of Fantasy hockey don't know me very much, if at all, so I figured that I should let all you good people know that I'm absolutely awesome and that you can't go wrong with a vote for me.

veniti.jpg

Archived