The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battle of the Users(Votes have been counted)

gmen81

Ok guys the voting for Round 2 is now over.

I would like to know what you guys think is the best way to go about this next round

Option 1: Highest ranked seeds in each division get a bye.

Option 2: Person with most total votes gets a bye:

Only one division would be different

Option 3: Cross Conference Matchups. Then eventually the finals would be a triple threat match-ups.

Went through each option to see what the matchups would be and some good match-ups after any of the options.

I'll wait until I hear from a few people at least then make my decision.

I want to go with option 3.

I apologize for narrowly beating you J.R.

Your compensation prize:

tahiti-village-man_boat.jpg

A beautiful trip for two to Tahiti! You will be staying at the beautiful five star hotel, Le Meridien Tahiti, where you will have the chance to go swimming around in the beautiful, clear blue, warm ocean. You will also be able to tan yourself! Tired of hanging out in the water? Jump out of the water and go straight to your hut!

94912_room_fsa-g.jpg

Enjoy your stay!

Remember: A vote for UMB will take me to the victory. Once I win, the loser will receive a beautiful trip to an unknown city. Voters will also receive prizes!

I apologize for narrowly beating you J.R.

Your compensation prize:

tahiti-village-man_boat.jpg

A beautiful trip for two to Tahiti! You will be staying at the beautiful five star hotel, Le Meridien Tahiti, where you will have the chance to go swimming around in the beautiful, clear blue, warm ocean. You will also be able to tan yourself! Tired of hanging out in the water? Jump out of the water and go straight to your hut!

94912_room_fsa-g.jpg

Enjoy your stay!

Remember: A vote for UMB will take me to the victory. Once I win, the loser will receive a beautiful trip to an unknown city. Voters will also receive prizes!

I would like to know what you guys think is the best way to go about this next round

Option 3: Cross Conference Matchups. Then eventually the finals would be a triple threat match-ups.

Went through each option to see what the matchups would be and some good match-ups after any of the options.

somebody mention my sig?

Archived