The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battle of the Users(Votes have been counted)

gmen81

Looking into the poll options and it only allows me to have 5 different questions and I need 6. So for the 1st round only just copy and paste my matchup list and then bold your choice. Also feel free to give a little write up as to why.

If you happen to pick against someone in fear that you might face them later on I will ask for a reason. This reason cannot be because I don't want to face them later on.

You can vote for or against yourself.

Looking into the poll options and it only allows me to have 5 different questions and I need 6. So for the 1st round only just copy and paste my matchup list and then bold your choice. Also feel free to give a little write up as to why.

If you happen to pick against someone in fear that you might face them later on I will ask for a reason. This reason cannot be because I don't want to face them later on.

You can vote for or against yourself.

One-one-two doesn't know how to count.

I also don't have any warning points.

Not to mention I'm already leader of feedback, guides and support. What is one-one-two leader of? NOTHING!

And how could you not vote for the camera man if sock & pock?

Vote CH9/-TICDC-! (i will plus all your posts)

One-one-two doesn't know how to count.

I also don't have any warning points.

Not to mention I'm already leader of feedback, guides and support. What is one-one-two leader of? NOTHING!

And how could you not vote for the camera man if sock & pock?

Vote CH9/-TICDC-! (i will plus all your posts)

Archived