Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Battle of the Users(Votes have been counted)

• Please log in to reply
529 replies to this topic

#421 i4i

i4i

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,794 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

One already posted a tooth fairy picture, so you lose there.

Glad you liked it. ::D

Posted Image

Sig made by allons-y. Concept by canuckforever00.

Thanks guys.

#422 Niloc009

Niloc009

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,730 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Up against BananaMash next. Need to start the campaign early.

I come to you, CDC, in my time of need. Now, I know you all are going to want to vote for Mash. Okay, I get it. He’s funny. But, this is the same guy who left CDC for months. He abandoned all his online friends, and all of his Fantasy Hockey teams. When he came back, there was no grace period of getting back into the swing of things. It was basically an “I'm back, bitches, give me a team, I’m the king”. Do we really want someone that self-entitled as our elected leader? I say no.

Then, he starts a campaign to rename White Noise, a historic CDC name dating back to what many call the good old days, to Multicultural noise, some leftie political correct name trying not to hurt anyone’s feelings. He obviously just doesn't understand our history and traditions. He’s out of touch. We need a leader who has his hand on the pulse of the users. And who better to feel the user’s pulse, than me, Niloc009, who just aced a test on finding pulses and reading vital signs at BCIT, enrolled in a notoriously difficult program? Probably most nurses and doctors. But after them? Probably anyone else currently in the health care field. BUT AFTER THEM, it’s me.

Most of my time is spent here, at my study desk. And most of that study time is here, procrastinating on CDC. What’s BananaMash doing right now? He's at UVic. And what’s the University of Victoria known for? Parties. Instead of being online, catering to the masses, he’s out, with his real friends getting drunk. Then coming back to CDC when he’s bored. Do you really want to elect a leader who’s not even going to be on here most nights? I say no. Elect someone committed.

Let’s take a look at some of the threads Mash has created over the past few weeks.
“Plus If You Hate Cats, Dogs, and Oxygen.”
This was originally a thread that, if you gave him a plus, he would give you an honest statement. 19 minutes later, however, he changed it to its current form, trashing all those who participated. DECEITFUL.

“Why Are You A Stud?”
People see the thread, assuming it’s to do with being a stud, which urban dictionary defines as “basically a badass... this person is really cool. Everyone looks up to them and wants to get with them. This person can be a male or a female gay or straight. studs do not discriminate. STUDS DOMINATE”. Is a male horse really a stud, in the way most people think? No. OUT OF TOUCH.

“Be Mean To Me”
Basically a thread to attack him. MASOCHIST.

“[Official] Sock & Pock Fan Club”
Making fun of a young and naïve user. MEAN.

Let’s also not forget about CDC Survivor, as well as the Interactive Story. What happened to those, eh Mashie?

Now, I urge you CDC. Go against your heart. Use your head. Pick the right choice. Pick Niloc009 for the Battle of the Users.

Posted Image
*I’m Niloc009, and I approve this message.

Posted Image

STHS Hockey League - Brooklyn Beavers GM

#423 Bork Laser

Bork Laser

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

Up against BananaMash next. Need to start the campaign early.

I come to you, CDC, in my time of need. Now, I know you all are going to want to vote for Mash. Okay, I get it. He’s funny. But, this is the same guy who left CDC for months. He abandoned all his online friends, and all of his Fantasy Hockey teams. When he came back, there was no grace period of getting back into the swing of things. It was basically an “I'm back, bitches, give me a team, I’m the king”. Do we really want someone that self-entitled as our elected leader? I say no.

Then, he starts a campaign to rename White Noise, a historic CDC name dating back to what many call the good old days, to Multicultural noise, some leftie political correct name trying not to hurt anyone’s feelings. He obviously just doesn't understand our history and traditions. He’s out of touch. We need a leader who has his hand on the pulse of the users. And who better to feel the user’s pulse, than me, Niloc009, who just aced a test on finding pulses and reading vital signs at BCIT, enrolled in a notoriously difficult program? Probably most nurses and doctors. But after them? Probably anyone else currently in the health care field. BUT AFTER THEM, it’s me.

Most of my time is spent here, at my study desk. And most of that study time is here, procrastinating on CDC. What’s BananaMash doing right now? He's at UVic. And what’s the University of Victoria known for? Parties. Instead of being online, catering to the masses, he’s out, with his real friends getting drunk. Then coming back to CDC when he’s bored. Do you really want to elect a leader who’s not even going to be on here most nights? I say no. Elect someone committed.

Let’s take a look at some of the threads Mash has created over the past few weeks.
“Plus If You Hate Cats, Dogs, and Oxygen.”
This was originally a thread that, if you gave him a plus, he would give you an honest statement. 19 minutes later, however, he changed it to its current form, trashing all those who participated. DECEITFUL.

“Why Are You A Stud?”
People see the thread, assuming it’s to do with being a stud, which urban dictionary defines as “basically a badass... this person is really cool. Everyone looks up to them and wants to get with them. This person can be a male or a female gay or straight. studs do not discriminate. STUDS DOMINATE”. Is a male horse really a stud, in the way most people think? No. OUT OF TOUCH.

“Be Mean To Me”

Let’s also not forget about CDC Survivor, as well as the Interactive Story. What happened to those, eh Mashie?

Now, I urge you CDC. Go against your heart. Use your head. Pick the right choice. Pick Niloc009 for the Battle of the Users.

Posted Image
*I’m Niloc009, and I approve this message.

Too busy didn't read

formyhunny.gif

Credit to Twilight Sparkle

#424 Dazzle

Dazzle

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,913 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

I just noticed that I won the first round.

Many thanks to those who voted for me. It is very very flattering. I can tell Formyhunny77/The Rock was/is a popular member and I can see why.

The next round is against Debs - and I already believe that I have a very uphill road to go on this one. Definite underdog. I saw the other ones that I would have competed against and honestly, I would not like any of the matchups. They are all great posters/personalities. Some even voted for me too.

I am content whether I win or lose in the next round. The first round win has been a big surprise to me. Thank you again to those who voted, and thanks to those that almost voted for me :P. Your support is duly noted. Thank you.

- Dazzle.
Posted Image --> THANKS EGATTI.

I have to say Dazzle's was the coolest. ROTFLOL

#425 Kazmanian Devil

Kazmanian Devil

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,378 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

I won a round for some reason. I definitely won't beat GLASSJAW.

tOb19P7.png

#426 g_bassi13

g_bassi13

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

.... and he also stole your favourite crush when you wernt looking. ....

This is true.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

On the off-chance I die, gbassi, I love you.

#427 Bork Laser

Bork Laser

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

I just noticed that I won the first round.

Many thanks to those who voted for me. It is very very flattering. I can tell Formyhunny77/The Rock was/is a popular member and I can see why.

The next round is against Debs - and I already believe that I have a very uphill road to go on this one. Definite underdog. I saw the other ones that I would have competed against and honestly, I would not like any of the matchups. They are all great posters/personalities. Some even voted for me too.

I am content whether I win or lose in the next round. The first round win has been a big surprise to me. Thank you again to those who voted, and thanks to those that almost voted for me :P. Your support is duly noted. Thank you.

- Dazzle.

You will lose

formyhunny.gif

#428 Tig'ol Bitties

Tig'ol Bitties

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

I didn't count the votes, but I'm pretty sure Godzilla Deuce won. So my Congratulations, and best of luck to you!

3Goktj2.jpg

#429 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

I didn't count the votes, but I'm pretty sure Godzilla Deuce won. So my Congratulations, and best of luck to you!

21-18 by gmen's count

it was a hard fought campaign, and it's tough to see such a worthy opponent go out in the first round. better luck next year

well I'm sorry that gd is soo perfect

#430 Caboose

Caboose

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,654 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Posted Image

Jq9Htab.jpg

#431 Tig'ol Bitties

Tig'ol Bitties

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

You had ass in there, so I have to change my vote.

3Goktj2.jpg

#432 Bork Laser

Bork Laser

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

You had ass in there, so I have to change my vote.

Same here

formyhunny.gif

#433 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,070 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

Before I begin, I would like to thank you all for electing me to the second round. I am flattered and humbled, and every vote put a smile on my greasy mug. Niloc009 will be a great opponent for the second round, I look forward to facing him, and I find his campaign speech to be quite flattering, as he feels like he needs to put in effort to defeat me. However, there are a few falsities I feel I must point out to you all.

However true it may be that I vanished for months, the way he depicts my return to fantasy hockey is riddled with inaccuracies. I said originally that I would not have a team, as I was busy with school. Then a few key members (Caboose can most likely confirm this) nearly begged me to come back to NHL 12 SL. *VC* also said I was welcome back. I thought about it for a day, and did not say "I'm back, bitches, give me a team, I'm the king" I said "Okay I'll come back, I'll take the kings".

Do not let this man fool you into thinking I am some greedy scum who demanded a team. I was offered a position, and welcomed back with open arms.

Once again he is bending the truth for his own selfish gain. He is correct on my campaign, however, Stealth ultimately made the decision to rename the forum. The highest administration on CDC agreed with me, however he did make it his own. Who are you going to agree with on this matter CDC? The highest of powers on CDC, or little Niloc?

Most of my time is spent here, at my study desk. And most of that study time is here, procrastinating on CDC. What’s BananaMash doing right now? He's at UVic. And what’s the University of Victoria known for? Parties. Instead of being online, catering to the masses, he’s out, with his real friends getting drunk. Then coming back to CDC when he’s bored. Do you really want to elect a leader who’s not even going to be on here most nights? I say no. Elect someone committed.]

If my friend Niloc was to go through my posting history, he would see that I do, in fact, pop in most nights. Sometimes I even pop in after a party just to say some slurred derivative of "hello!". Is a drunk leader the best leader? No. But he is the funniest one. Need I remind CDC however, that I am in the University of Victoria for a science program. I'm currently enrolled in four courses, two labs, and a sports time. All while managing to find the time to study and visit CDC. If that isn't commitment, I do not know what is.

“Why Are You A Stud?”

I do suggest to Niloc not to put words in others mouths. He knows I am potentially going into Veterinary Medicine, of course I would think of a stud being a horse.

“Be Mean To Me”

Also looking back on the history of that day, CDC was angry. I was simpy being a leader and allowing the fine users of this forum to blow off steam.

I genuinely wanted more Sock and Pock.

Ladies and gentlemen, I do not wish to dig up dirt on my opponent. I know I can, and if I have to I will. However, let Nilocs lies about me speak the loudest about him.

We do not need a liar in office.

Vote BananaMash, 2012.

Edited by BananaMash, 01 November 2012 - 11:42 PM.

Posted Image

#434 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

I haven't had internet for the last 3 days so I wasn't able to get my votes in on time. I hope I don't get penalized for that.

Also, I realized that a lot of you folks outside of Fantasy hockey don't know me very much, if at all, so I figured that I should let all you good people know that I'm absolutely awesome and that you can't go wrong with a vote for me.

Posted Image

Edited by Crom!, 02 November 2012 - 12:12 AM.

#435 One one two

One one two

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,772 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

I thought my supporters might be interested in checking out this preview for my upcoming documentary.

5ExRXNw.png?1

#436 Bork Laser

Bork Laser

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

I thought my supporters might be interested in checking out this preview for my upcoming documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuWXlzwhKFQ

formyhunny.gif

#437 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,704 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

Getting intense. People are having to try harder and harder to keep things tongue-in-cheek...

#438 Niloc009

Niloc009

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,730 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

Getting intense. People are having to try harder and harder to keep things tongue-in-cheek...

A vote for Niloc is a vote to keep Mash's tongue out of your cheek.

Posted Image

#439 J.R.

J.R.

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,984 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

I think everyone should vote for UMADBRO so I can go to Maui or Italy.

"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

jg4428.jpg2s9up7p.jpg

#440 i4i

i4i

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,794 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

Well I've been knocked out... I gave it my all. Might as well go cry in my room. :(

Posted Image

Sig made by allons-y. Concept by canuckforever00.

Thanks guys.

#441 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,070 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

A vote for Mash will knock Niloc out of the contest, helping Niloc better focus in school. Do you want your X-Rays messed up? Nope. Better vote for me so that Niloc learns properly, keeping you and your children safe.

Posted Image

#442 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,070 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#443 Niloc009

Niloc009

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,730 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

A vote for Mash will knock Niloc out of the contest, helping Niloc better focus in school. Do you want your X-Rays messed up? Nope. Better vote for me so that Niloc learns properly, keeping you and your children safe.

Mash is going to school to be a vet. If he's knocked out, he will also be able to focus better, instead of spending his time making graphics.

The worst I can do by screwing up your xrays is having to schedule a new appointment to re-do them.

What happens if Mash screws up? Your pet dies.

I think we all know the correct choice here. Vote Niloc009 for BOTU 2012.

Posted Image

#444 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,956 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

I have more respect for a vet than i do for an x-ray monkey. why do you have to go to school to click a button? sounds fishy.

Paid for by Bananamash with free vet visits for life.

Edited by avelanch, 02 November 2012 - 03:48 PM.

#445 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,070 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Mash is going to school to be a vet. If he's knocked out, he will also be able to focus better, instead of spending his time making graphics.

The worst I can do by screwing up your xrays is having to schedule a new appointment to re-do them.

What happens if Mash screws up? Your pet dies.

I think we all know the correct choice here. Vote Niloc009 for BOTU 2012.

I must remind Niloc that as I am in a pre-veterinary program right now, I'm just learning the basics of science in order to qualify. For right now, I have time to make graphics.

Niloc does not. He is in his actual program! If you vote for me, you are helping Niloc get a good job. Let's face it, we never thought he'd get anywhere. Prove him wrong with a vote for BananaMash!

Posted Image

#446 J.R.

J.R.

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,984 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

Where you work out of Banana?

Edit...NVM, nowhere yet I see.

Edited by J.R., 02 November 2012 - 03:52 PM.

"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

jg4428.jpg2s9up7p.jpg

#447 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,070 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

Where you work out of Banana?

Edit...NVM, nowhere yet I see.

I'm a student at Uvic right now. :P

Posted Image

#448 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,397 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

A vote for Niloc is a vote for the department of all things blue.

This advertisement has been paid for by Niloc009

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#449 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,070 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

A vote for Niloc is a vote for the department of all things blue.

This advertisement has been paid for by Niloc009

Niloc, is this really the best advertisement your campaign could afford? Having CH9 advertise for you is probably doing more harm than good.

Posted Image

#450 Peaches

Peaches

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,397 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

He didn't ask me to.

I'm helping you Mash.

2qn360i.jpg

Feminism will be outlawed. Mostly because it's a backwards idiotic viewpoint that doesn't serve any real progressive purpose.

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.