The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trumps proposal to Obama

EoH

So if you guys havent heard (or not be into The US presidency campaign thats going on) trump has proposed to donate 5 million dolllars to a charity of obamas choice if he presents all of his college and passport applications/information to meet trumps satisfaction.

Trump believes obama is the least transparent president in history and says this will settle a lot of hatred from americans towards obama.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=g-logo-xit&v=MgOq9pBkY0I

So what do you guys think? Will he do it?

I'll give 5 cents to anyone who pulls Trumps rug off his noggin.

Hey Trump, would you like to have people go through your real estate and financial dealings with a fine tooth comb and see if there's anything you've done that's shady or illegal?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I'll give 5 cents to anyone who pulls Trumps rug off his noggin.

Hey Trump, would you like to have people go through your real estate and financial dealings with a fine tooth comb and see if there's anything you've done that's shady or illegal?

Guest Gumballthechewy

If I was Obama I'd say to Trump: "I'll show you all of my info if you take off that poor excuses for a wig on national television."

Or Trumph should just man up and donate the money for the betterment of society and our future generations.

Oh wait, it would appear you would just rather see both sides pull strings to make the other look better at the expense of these children.

Mr Awful Is right.

Archived