The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trumps proposal to Obama

EoH

It is very much extortion, but we won't see any arresting of trump till after the election is over. Extorting the president is a pretty serious offence, and since trump went public he really doesn't have any means for defence. He's untouchable right now as if he were to be prosecuted the right would make a thing about Obama suppressing "job creators".

I fully expect something to be done, although it might only result in a public apology. The scary thing is grown adults actually share trump's perspective that President Obama wasn't born in the US or isn't an American. There is no basis for these arguments, just hints of racism from a party that can't stand to have a progressive black president.

The more Trump denounces Obama, the higher ratings for ‘Celebrity Apprentice'

Reality show “Celebrity Apprentice” ratings showed an upward movement, since billionaire real estate developer Donald Trumpannounced back in early February he wanted to run for President in 2012.

The more the business mogul appears in public and take jabs at President Barack Obama, the larger the audience for Trump’s show.

According to the Nielsen Media Research Data, below shows how the famous New Yorker’s reality show’s ratings climbed up, since launching his possible presidential run:

Early February, Trump is at CPAC, and mentions that nobody knows about Obama’s childhood. "They never saw him; they don't know who he is. It's crazy," said Trump.

Early and mid March, Comedy Centralheavily promotes, “Roast of Donald Trump,” and Season 4 of Celebrity Apprentice debuts to about 7.9 million viewers. (Last year’s ratings was up about 5%)

The show’s ratings climb up slightly to an average of 8.13 million viewers, week of March 13.

On St. Patrick’s Day, March 17, Trumps goes head-on with a "GMA" interview, and brings up Obama’s birth certificate and stresses on it. Trump doesn’t think Obama was born in the United States. The business mogul says, "The whole thing is very strange."

By March 20, Nielsen ratings show Apprentice's ratings up by 4 million viewers, totaling 8.17 million viewers.

Early April, ratings climbed some more, totaling 8.646 million viewers with adults 18-49.

Trump still has not made it official that he will definitely run for President, and strongly feels that he will do a better job and turn the economy around for the better.

Although, it is proven that the more the real estate mogul makes appearances and talks about how bad the United States is moving, the more viewers tune in to his show.

This article is slightly dated , but the idea still holds true .

Post a scan of your passport, your birth certificate and your college transcript in this thread and I'll donate $100 to the charity of your choice. I swear to God I will, I'll even upload a receipt to prove it. I know it's no $5 million (I don't have that kind of money) but you wouldn't rob a charity of $100 would you?

Post a scan of your passport, your birth certificate and your college transcript in this thread and I'll donate $100 to the charity of your choice. I swear to God I will, I'll even upload a receipt to prove it. I know it's no $5 million (I don't have that kind of money) but you wouldn't rob a charity of $100 would you?

So if you guys havent heard (or not be into The US presidency campaign thats going on) trump has proposed to donate 5 million dolllars to a charity of obamas choice if he presents all of his college and passport applications/information to meet trumps satisfaction.

Trump believes obama is the least transparent president in history and says this will settle a lot of hatred from americans towards obama.

http://m.youtube.com...t&v=MgOq9pBkY0I

So what do you guys think? Will he do it?

Obama is way better than Romney, what are you talking about? The only thing Romney knows about is business and how to make a profit. He doesn't have any clue about foreign policies and everything else that a president must know about. Romney only has his unproven 5 point plan that he keeps clamoring about.

Archived