The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trumps proposal to Obama

EoH

1) Donald Trump´s hair is made of marijuana or crack because it appears he´s always "high" or "travelling"...

2) Trump decide to be an actor and be the "live action version" of Daffy Duck...

3) who is Trump? ok is a rich man and everything, but is way diferent than be a President of a huge nation! you know. Donald never comanded an army/navy/air force. never dealed with terrorist as a leader and never did a job without involving profit...

4) if Trump is soo honest and humble why his airplanes are not registered in USA? "VP" identification isn´t American (it´s from Cayman Island I think). soo Trump doesn´t pay the FAA taxes...

5) he divorced many and many times and everytime with a silly reason and later he marries very fast. If Obama divorces what´s the big deal? the President cannot have a personal life?

I personally have not seen such racism since the late '60's .. it is almost insidious, and yet none of "them" have the cojones, or courage, to be open in their blatant fear .. a very telling commentary on American society today .. Obama may be the best of two bad choices, but the GOP is so out of touch and frightened that they are reverting to a Leave It To Beaver mentality ..

It is very much extortion, but we won't see any arresting of trump till after the election is over. Extorting the president is a pretty serious offence, and since trump went public he really doesn't have any means for defence. He's untouchable right now as if he were to be prosecuted the right would make a thing about Obama suppressing "job creators".

I fully expect something to be done, although it might only result in a public apology. The scary thing is grown adults actually share trump's perspective that President Obama wasn't born in the US or isn't an American. There is no basis for these arguments, just hints of racism from a party that can't stand to have a progressive black president.

Archived