Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D.Doughty

[Proposal] Vancouver-NYR

43 posts in this topic

To NYR

D.Sedin

H.Sedin

caphit 12.2m

To Van

C.Hagelin

D.Stepan

K.Kreider

M.Staal

1st round pick 2013

1st round pick 2014

caphit 8.3 mil

Why don't we just hand over the cup to NYR instead? With a top 6 of Sedin, Sedin, Nash, Gaborik, Richards, Callahan then the defense core of Girardi, Del Zotto, Mcdonagh, THEN Lundqvist in net...forget about it!

D.Sedin - H.Sedin - R.Nash

R.Callahan - M.Gaborik - B.Richards

Yeah, no thanks

To NYR

D.Sedin

H.Sedin

caphit 12.2m

To Van

C.Hagelin

D.Stepan

K.Kreider

M.Staal

1st round pick 2013

1st round pick 2014

caphit 8.3 mil

lol... I'd do it if you switched M.Staal for one of Del Zotto or McDonaugh. I think they're cup favourites now as is.

When I see any trade proposal lead with an offer of the Sedins, I throw up a little in my mouth.

We've really reached a new low. That was the worst proposal I've EVER seen. We'd basically be giving the Rangers multiple cups.

For everybody saying hand the Cup to the Rangers if this trade happens, how did the already very talented Avs team do when they had a top 6 of Sakic, Forsberg, Kariya, Selanne, Tanguay and Hejduk? Nothing is guaranteed. Sure it might increase their chances of winning a Cup, but u have nothing if the players don't have chemistry with each other

If we weree to trade the sedins to the rangers. Which btw would never happen. Then i would ask mcdonagh, kreider, stepan, a 1st. If we were lucky we would get that. I would prolly do it.

For everybody saying hand the Cup to the Rangers if this trade happens, how did the already very talented Avs team do when they had a top 6 of Sakic, Forsberg, Kariya, Selanne, Tanguay and Hejduk? Nothing is guaranteed. Sure it might increase their chances of winning a Cup, but u have nothing if the players don't have chemistry with each other

If we got Chris Kreider instead of Kris Kreider... we might have a basis for a deal...

Seriously no lol.