The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Teen Tweets ‘I Give Up’ Before Jumping In Front of Subway Train

nux4lyfe

Drama queens, so she got called a slut.. or fat or w/e who hasnt.. If you're gonna kill yourself over getting called a name.. honestly.. good riddance the world doesnt need that in it any more than it needs the bullies.

"its too much.. I cant go on... " Suck it up yah feline..

Drama queens, so she got called a slut.. or fat or w/e who hasnt.. If you're gonna kill yourself over getting called a name.. honestly.. good riddance the world doesnt need that in it any more than it needs the bullies.

According to the New York Post, she was bullied after participating in what the kids call "a gang bang" with four football players one night.

“They were torturing her,” Imparato said. “How can you go through life being verbally assaulted like that? These guys are cruel and malicious.”

A senior who knew her, 17-year-old Victoria, who asked her last name not be used, said the bullying happened in hallways and online.

“This poor girl was called a sl--. She was teased on Facebook. People knock books out of kids hands,” she said.

I might sound a little harsh, but this is getting ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, this is a tragedy. But the problem is, with what happened with Amanda Todd, bullied teens are realizing that, by committing suicide, they can get an ultimate revenge on their bullies. They'll be worshipped like they were some saint, and those kids that bullied them will get a taste of their own medicine, with these death threats yelled at them. The dead kid will have died knowing they ruined their tormentors lives, with a horrible guilt that will probably haunt the (in this case, football team,) to their own grave. The teen who died, however tragic a life they had, will become popular, LOVED, something they think no one ever showed them while they were alive. I'm sorry if I sound judgemental, and I don't pretend to know what was going through these kids heads, but I just wish people could care about these kids while they're still alive, and not make these useless facebook memorial pages when they die. R.I.P. Felicia Garcia and Amanda Todd.

This has to be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read. You're trying to tell me that she did this for fame when she's not even gonna be alive to witness it? REALLY? Those bullies deserve to feel pain and guilt for what they did and there isn't ANY excuse for it. They should be tried for murder in my honest opinion.

For you though you probably haven't gone through anything like these 2 girls did, and it's something no one deserves... and especially doesn't need to end in someone taking their life.

Personally going through depression and anxiety myself, you feel like nobody understands how you feel. Anybody that's trying to judge her shut the frack up, and show some damn respect.

Learn how it feels to have people hate you and torture you every single day, then be told "suck it up". Ignorant bystanders are worse than the bullies themselves.

I've had many urges to just end it all by jumping in front of a train, but I've always managed to convince my way out of it. It's unfortunate to hear that someone so young, lost her fight against depression/bullies.

R.I.P

Personally going through depression and anxiety myself, you feel like nobody understands how you feel. Anybody that's trying to judge her shut the frack up, and show some damn respect.

Learn how it feels to have people hate you and torture you every single day, then be told "suck it up". Ignorant bystanders are worse than the bullies themselves.

Im more inclined to feel bad for the train driver who now has to live knowing he killed a little girl.

I don't worry about them. However, you think that it won't affect them? After a person died because of something they did? I doubt that. Don't take it the wrong way. I don't want to try and make out like they're the victims here, Nothing could be further from the truth.

The absurdity about depression and "feeling like nobody understands" is that literally every single person on the planet experiences it to some degree at some point, and millions upon millions upon millions DO understand. The difficulty of depression, if not adolescence (the two are interchangable, as far as I'm concerned) is accepting the fact that you ain't no different at all, and that your sadness comes wholesale. Some of us make it through that realization, others don't.

The absurdity about depression and "feeling like nobody understands" is that literally every single person on the planet experiences it to some degree at some point, and millions upon millions upon millions DO understand. The difficulty of depression, if not adolescence (the two are interchangable, as far as I'm concerned) is accepting the fact that you ain't no different at all, and that your sadness comes wholesale. Some of us make it through that realization, others don't.

Archived