The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Teen Tweets ‘I Give Up’ Before Jumping In Front of Subway Train

nux4lyfe

Drama queens, so she got called a slut.. or fat or w/e who hasnt.. If you're gonna kill yourself over getting called a name.. honestly.. good riddance the world doesnt need that in it any more than it needs the bullies.

Im more inclined to feel bad for the train driver who now has to live knowing he killed a little girl.

"its too much.. I cant go on... " Suck it up yah feline..

Meh, its sorta like Amanda Todd. You sorta deserve it if you post naked pics of yourself/sleep around alot (4 guys at once? lots of naked pictures and webcam photos? sleep around like its nothing at 15?). She chose her lifestyle and paid for it, then ended her life just because she couldn't handle her actions...

And if the situation were reversed, a guy that banged 4 girls at once, he'd be a stud and all would bow low before him and sing his praises...yet a girl does and she's a slut, a pariah.....how much you want a bet that the very guys that 'banged' her in that situation were part of the bully pack. What heroes........

I am gob-smacked at the people in this thread blaming the victim of the bullying for her bullying. Saying she deserved everything she got. It dumbfounds me and makes me a little sad and scared for society today if these posters are an indication of young people today. Unfortunately, it gives a very clear indication of why bullying is still such an issue today and why kids are killing themselves because bullies have made their lives so horrible that death feels like the only escape. Unbelievable, just unbelievable. :sadno:

I have no reason to believe that is true.

Why rightfully so? What is morally wrong with having multiple sex partners at the same time? Are you a prude?

A person's sexual activity does not speak to any part of their whole person. One would think in 2012 we could start to get over those societal hang-ups. Mother Teresa could be the town pump of Calcutta for all I care if she spends her days looking after the weak.

No, I would council her on the physical dangers of such activity and make sure she is aware how ignorant and mean certain people who will disagree with that choice might be to her.

That's a far cry from deciding she is debased and worthy of public scorn.

When someone deviates from societal norms they are defined as weird or abnormal.

It is not a societal norm to engage in intercourse with multiple partners at the age of 15.

Do you mean to say that when in high school you didn't snicker behind the back of the greasy kid across the hall?

When someone deviates from societal norms they are defined as weird or abnormal.

It is not a societal norm to engage in intercourse with multiple partners at the age of 15.

Do you mean to say that when in high school you didn't snicker behind the back of the greasy kid across the hall?

The absurdity about depression and "feeling like nobody understands" is that literally every single person on the planet experiences it to some degree at some point, and millions upon millions upon millions DO understand. The difficulty of depression, if not adolescence (the two are interchangable, as far as I'm concerned) is accepting the fact that you ain't no different at all, and that your sadness comes wholesale. Some of us make it through that realization, others don't.

Archived