The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*Official* CBA Negotiations and Lockout Thread

It's clear you don't have the slightest idea of what is going on in this negotiation, you just blame the players without any real reason besides your own biased opinion.

What part of this DONT ..............YOU...................GET......................

The union.........................OWNS................NO...............PART................OF ................THE................NHL................

the union ....................HAS ...............NO ........................RIGHTS.....................

Why do you insists on masturbating to the FANTASY that players union has some kind of rights and DESERVE to be 50% partners with the owners who own 100% of the league.

This is the last time I will try to explain this to you 15 year olds who live with mommy and daddy and have no clue how the real world works.

Thats it. If you want to continue to masturbate to your fantasy. The union is not 'entitled' to anything. You kids live with your parents and cant think any way outside of this mindset of childish nonsense.

Why is it that you bash everyone who thinks Fehr is doing a great job, and who believes the PA has been far more willing to negotiate than the NHL.

Yet whenever I ask you why you think Fehr is so bad, or whenever I ask you to defend your stance or whatever it may be. You never reply.

I just don't understand, for someone who is so anti-fehr, and is comfortable being so negative towards people who don't share your stance, you don't really explain yourself well at all.

Smashian Kassian..... for whatever reason, you always respond to idiot posts. Why? You won't be able to change Drybone's mind that labour laws exist in Canada and the US anymore than you can make King of the ES understand a balanced argument.

If a poster has no knowledge of the last hundred years if labour relations in NA and has access to the internet he is willing ignorant or intentionally obtuse.

Leave it be.

I know you dont understand. You are a kid and it would take you 20 years to even have the slighest clue as to understand what I am writing.

You dont get it so you get frustrated and shrug your shoulders. You hang out here where there is other kids to cannot understand this concept.

These are men who are 500 levels over your paygrade. If you were a business man who has an 18 year old child and has the life experience I have, then you would understand me completely.

You are an amusing . So are all you guys who think the union has some kind of 'power' . You want to FANTASIZE that you play in the NHL and are scoring the goal to win the cup blah blah.............just like we all did when we were young. The owners are foreign and so far above your concept to understand you simply ignore them as irrelevant.

So yes, I get where you are coming from. YOU dont get where I am coming from. You are too young. Way too young that is.

Do this instead.

JUDGE the proof in the pudding . I have been right every step of the way about Fehr and the union and how this would shake down. You have not.

Now you are spinning to try to save face.What are you left with? Half a season because the union needed to bring on a HIRED gun known for lock out in baseball.

Only an IDIOT thinks Fehr has helped the union at this point. Only a little KID , who lives with his parents and has no financial gain or loss can afford to still believe Fehr is still helping somehow.

They got a federal mediator and de certification as the two options left.

See how well Fehr put the owner in their place?

What a joke. We should be playing hockey by now. Not still dealing with this guys crap.

This is the last time I try to explain something 20 years over your head to you. If you still think Fehr and the union are right or 'winning' then go tell it to one of your 17 year old cronies. I cant have my intelligence insulted anymore.

It's clear you don't have the slightest idea of what is going on in this negotiation, you just blame the players without any real reason besides your own biased opinion.

Childish nonsense? You mean like your post?

I guess if the NHLPA has no rights, we lost the entire 04/05 season for nothing, if that's the case, and the Owner's control everything and can push the players around and get anything they want, why haven't they gotten it yet? Why didn't they get 90% of the HRR plus all the contracting rights, and any additional system they want? If the Owner's are in complete control like you seem to think.

it's because they have a partnership with the players.

They don't control the players like dictators, the NHL and the Players form a partnership, that's what the CBA is. The Players make the game the success it is, we don't all pay to just to go sit in the arena's, we pay to watch the players play. The Bottom line is without the Players the NHL isn't anything.

And BTW, if the owner's got everything they wanted, why would players stick around? There are plently of high level leagues that pay well to go play in, they would just leave and go else where. You act like they are locked into the league, and have to accept the owner's every demand.

I guess you are just uninformed, and due to your frustration you pile all your criticism onto the players, without any real logic behind it. Atleast logic that makes sense anyways..

Smashian Kassian..... for whatever reason, you always respond to idiot posts. Why? You won't be able to change Drybone's mind that labour laws exist in Canada and the US anymore than you can make King of the ES understand a balanced argument.

If a poster has no knowledge of the last hundred years if labour relations in NA and has access to the internet he is willing ignorant or intentionally obtuse.

Leave it be.

Leave it be.

You know nothing about law. The owners have NO LEGAL partnership with the players. Get you head out of your ass.

The union has no power. They have no CBA.

i am sick and tired of some LITTLE KID hiding behind the internet claiming he knows about business matters 500 degrees over his paygrade.

Go argue with your 17 year old cronies who want to believe this fantasy the union has any power.

Thats right. 17 year old kids know more than 60 year old multi millionare owners with law degrees.

Keep hiding behind the internet masturbating to what YOU want to personally believe. A kid living with his parents knows better than all the professionals. .

For the final time SHUT UP.

Nothing wrong with Bettman's stance IMO. The CBA has some loopholes that need to be closed, ie: cap circumvention. The revenue sharing needs to be revised to match other leagues. It needs to be at least 50/50. If there needs to be a lockout then so be it.

At least the league will be healthier going forward. I can take a couple of months delay in start to the season in exchange for long-term health of the NHL.

The only way to really put pressure on the players and let them know the league is serious is by threatening and following thru with a lockout. Nothing will get their attention like a few missed pay cheques.

I know you dont understand. You are a kid and it would take you 20 years to even have the slighest clue as to understand what I am writing.

You dont get it so you get frustrated and shrug your shoulders. You hang out here where there is other kids to cannot understand this concept.

These are men who are 500 levels over your paygrade. If you were a business man who has an 18 year old child and has the life experience I have, then you would understand me completely.

You are an amusing . So are all you guys who think the union has some kind of 'power' . You want to FANTASIZE that you play in the NHL and are scoring the goal to win the cup blah blah.............just like we all did when we were young. The owners are foreign and so far above your concept to understand you simply ignore them as irrelevant.

So yes, I get where you are coming from. YOU dont get where I am coming from. You are too young. Way too young that is.

Do this instead.

JUDGE the proof in the pudding . I have been right every step of the way about Fehr and the union and how this would shake down. You have not.

Now you are spinning to try to save face.What are you left with? Half a season because the union needed to bring on a HIRED gun known for lock out in baseball.

Only an IDIOT thinks Fehr has helped the union at this point. Only a little KID , who lives with his parents and has no financial gain or loss can afford to still believe Fehr is still helping somehow.

What a joke. We should be playing hockey by now. Not still dealing with this guys crap.

This is the last time I try to explain something 20 years over your head to you. If you still think Fehr and the union are right or 'winning' then go tell it to one of your 17 year old cronies. I cant have my intelligence insulted anymore.

I haven't read anything on this page, but I trust it's the usual inferiority complex coming from Drybone.

Anyways, this Serota 'scandal' has me in stitches. Lmao, on his facebook profile from April 5th, it has him making some kind of robot penis joke, clearly his account wasn't hacked - this guy just has a really poor sense of humour. Absolutely ridiculous that a federal program like this can't be called upon when it's needed, or to moderate it's own people. This is a bad start, but seeing this unravel is freaking hilarious, I hope Jay and Dan do a piece on Serota tonight!

Do this instead.

Archived