Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

*Official* CBA Negotiations and Lockout Thread

6,228 posts in this topic

@BroadStBull

Back to the meeting, the players and owners have left the room. Mtg appears over. #NHL #NHLPA

So with the podium up, should we expect anything tonight, or could it be set up for an announcement tomorrow?

So with the podium up, should we expect anything tonight, or could it be set up for an announcement tomorrow?

^Haha. That's what me and a couple buddies were joking about today :lol:

NHL wants a 10 year CBA. while Players want a shorter deal.

I think even Poetica will agree with me on this one that 10 years deal is the way to go. For us fans the longer CBA the better.

What's the difference between me, and a promise to Glendale city council? NHL officials actually intend to stand behind me.

I think even Poetica will agree with me on this one that 10 years deal is the way to go. For us fans the longer CBA the better.

LOL all this speculation about a freaking PODIUM gah! This is going to be intense.

LOL all this speculation about a freaking PODIUM gah! This is going to be intense.

nothing reliable, but there's a lot of people speculating the podium is for a press conference tomorrow morning to announce new CBA... don't hold your breath though.

Maybe there's still hope.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Two sides are talking on and off, it's called negotiating. Nothing else to report for now. If that changes, we'll pass it along.

‏@ToddCordell

The Podium has signed a 2-year deal with the Maple Leafs. Burke says it will compete with Reimer and Scrivens for starting job #podiumwatch

Lol.